What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade

alien

Referee
McGregor also poured cold water on speculation regarding their pursuit of Melbourne star Cooper Cronk, who has a player option in his favour to remain in Storm colours next season.

The Dragons were reported to have offered the Kangaroos representative a whopping $3.5 million deal over three years as a direct replacement for Marshall, however McGregor denied talks have even begun.

"To put a few rumours to rest, Cooper Cronk hasn't been spoken to by anyone at the club. That's that put to sleep. He's not coming.

so cronk hasn't spoken to st merge, but that doesn't mean the rabbitohs haven't spoken to cronk..

i'm not saying it's true, but if reyno actually is asking for a release, maybe madge will replace him with cronk in 2017..

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
Rumours like the st george ones are put out by player managers to push up the price of their client which is typical ,if souths have offered it would not could not be more than 900k which is the combined income of AR and keary, if we sign gronk watch for both to be released with cody to partner gronk, we have two travers and tugger coming through ready in 2 years

southsport

First Grade
Rumours like the st george ones are put out by player managers to push up the price of their client which is typical ,if souths have offered it would not could not be more than 900k which is the combined income of AR and keary, if we sign gronk watch for both to be released with cody to partner gronk, we have two travers and tugger coming through ready in 2 years

I've heard that Reyno aint leavin'...........could be wrong but it keeps being repeated.

Rabbits20

Immortal
McGregor also poured cold water on speculation regarding their pursuit of Melbourne star Cooper Cronk, who has a player option in his favour to remain in Storm colours next season.

The Dragons were reported to have offered the Kangaroos representative a whopping $3.5 million deal over three years as a direct replacement for Marshall, however McGregor denied talks have even begun.

"To put a few rumours to rest, Cooper Cronk hasn't been spoken to by anyone at the club. That's that put to sleep. He's not coming.

so cronk hasn't spoken to st merge, but that doesn't mean the rabbitohs haven't spoken to cronk..

i'm not saying it's true, but if reyno actually is asking for a release, maybe madge will replace him with cronk in 2017..

Cronk may have been in talks with St Merge. They could just be covering up and keeping the media at bay.

alien

Referee
I've heard that Reyno aint leavin'...........could be wrong but it keeps being repeated.

the other day i read something in the st merge section, and someone said he knows a souths fan who always knows what's going on, and said that keary might be the one leaving and that madge will move gi to 5/8 and will go hard after tedesco for fullback..

alien

Referee
this is what i read:

Talking to a mate who's uncle(yea i know a friend of a friend etc) is well connected with souths was told that GI is close to extending his contract & if so will move him to 5/8 & are going after Tedesco big time.Keary will be the one to be moved along with Reynolds staying.Keary has supposedly been told to pull his big head in & to show them that he deserves the big $$ he is on.They also think he is the one leaking all the news out of the club to some in the press.If this is true it looks like we are no chance of getting Reynolds.Do we then have a crack for Keary(only if this kick in the guts improves his ego) or not.

Rabbits20

Immortal
the other day i read something in the st merge section, and someone said he knows a souths fan who always knows what's going on, and said that keary might be the one leaving and that madge will move gi to 5/8 and will go hard after tedesco for fullback..

Could be true.

I could see that happening.

handyman2190

Bench
I think it depends on this gronk move,we cant afford another million dollar player unless both AR and keary go that will free up 900k id rather AJ stay and they slot walker or even inglis in at 5/8 but how do u afford tadesco? Who knocked back that massive offer from raiders. And really walker hasnt produced yet its a wait and see at the moment

alien

Referee
but how do u afford tadesco? Who knocked back that massive offer from raiders.

he accepted the offer, but wobbie selfishly talked him out of it during the "cooling off period". i wouldn't be surprised if tedesco is regretting his final decision.

Rsag85

Bench
I think it depends on this gronk move,we cant afford another million dollar player unless both AR and keary go that will free up 900k id rather AJ stay and they slot walker or even inglis in at 5/8 but how do u afford tadesco? Who knocked back that massive offer from raiders. And really walker hasnt produced yet its a wait and see at the moment

Keary is going and Reynolds will be staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts