What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
I hope so.

He would be good in the centres in a similar way as Roberts. GI still has a lot to offer at fullback. I see in the All Stars game that he is still using his big fend whilst moving quickly. It's an awesome sight.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He would be good in the centres in a similar way as Roberts. GI still has a lot to offer at fullback. I see in the All Stars game that he is still using his big fend whilst moving quickly. It's an awesome sight.

Yeah.

GI was a bit quiet in the All Stars game at times.

It's good though as he didn't get injured.

I worry about his knee though.

alien

Referee
Yeah.

GI was a bit quiet in the All Stars game at times.

It's good though as he didn't get injured.

I worry about his knee though.

If he gets too worn out at fullback this year then maybe he will be in the centres next year if Tedesco is signed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If he gets too worn out at fullback this year then maybe he will be in the centres next year if Tedesco is signed.

At stages in matches yes.

They could rotate.

Oi alien, I went into the Dragons forum and spoke my mind a bit:lol::lol:

alien

Referee
Oi alien, I went into the Dragons forum and spoke my mind a bit:lol::lol:

I haven't had a look in their section, yet. I wonder if any of them were the ones who wanted to bash you in the mens room at ANZ Stadium last night. :shock:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

rabbitohs95

Bench
As proud as I am of the young guys winning, it's pretty immature to just go on there and gloat about a trial game. No one really came on here and started talking smack, so there's no real reason for you to go over there and do so.

Rabbits20

Immortal
As proud as I am of the young guys winning, it's pretty immature to just go on there and gloat about a trial game. No one really came on here and started talking smack, so there's no real reason for you to go over there and do so.

Well I went on there earlier in the week to post sensibly. I said we have 4million of our cap out.

They said Souths depth is shit and St George have great depth. They told me to f**k off.

So they dish it they can take it.

If I was a Dragons fan I'd be worried.

If we lost they would have come in talking trash. My oath they would have.

No need to be grumpy R95.

I've had bad experiences in general in my life with Dragons fans. I have many stories.

Obviously banter works both ways. Just as long as it doesn't get personal.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I actually just re read my posts on there.

They didn't cross the line.

I wished them luck for the season.

I said it will be tough in Round 3.

Obviously I gave a bit of banter in good spirit.

Rabbits20

Immortal
if he misses round one it will be either

6.walker
7.cook

or

6.sutton
7.walker

Just a rumour. Could be false.

Madge would go

6. Sutton
7. Walker

Our halves options go like this at this stage:
1. Reynolds
2. Keary
3. Cody
4. Sutton
5. Cook
6. Travers

alien

Referee
Just a rumour. Could be false.

Madge would go

6. Sutton
7. Walker

Our halves options go like this at this stage:
1. Reynolds
2. Keary
3. Cody
4. Sutton
5. Cook
6. Travers

i think cook would be better than sutto in the halves but yeah madge would probably want to keep cook at dummy half sharing that role with mcinnes which is fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.