What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This says a lot.

I'm glad that prick Lee is gone. The Roosters can have a moron like him long term, it suits their culture.

Lee doesn't suit our culture so smart move from Madge and Rusty to get rid of the nuisance.

We don't tolerate trash like John Lee at Souths.

We are the pride of the league and will always rise above people who think their bigger than the club and want to destabilise things.

Reading that has made me feel sick.

In Madge I trust:) he wasn't going to Newcastle ever!!!!

In Rusty I trust!!!!!

In Richo I trust!!!!!!

Even though what Dylan did was pretty bad Lee still shouldn't have treated him like a dog.

What Lee should do is go to the Rorters and treat Pearce like a dog and all their other trouble makers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon guys alien, Southsport, doyen, Newc, itsmeagain etc.......... Fire up with passion.

I'm FIRED UP:cool:

As for Stewart leaking things too well he was just an idiot. Anyone defending Stewart who caused disharmony must be crazy.

As for Lee leaking things to other people who leaked it to the media, well the media love that.

They turn a fake story into say a..... Poisonous Apple. The media love making lies up and making it sound true.

In fact Lee and Stewart were the poisonous apples.

Good riddance to them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fire up Southsport, look at my post.

Cmon mate have a rant.

Glad the moron Lee is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've looked around and the media has gone quiet.

They are piss weak. They should come out and apologise but I know that won't happen.

I'm Outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cmon Drool. Where have you gone???

You should be welcoming the moron Lee to your club.

Pearce and Lee will get along well:lol:

You should invite Lee to your hotel. I'm sure he will fit in.

hurricane57

Juniors
Whispers from around the traps;

Whilst Glenn Stewart was the man being singled out as the leaker last year, with us releasing him, the thought process was the leaks would cease.
However unbeknown to all at the club there was another high profile leaker.
This leaker had run ins with Dylan Walker and Michael Maguire just to name a couple.
Now that this leaker has moved on South Sydney are hoping that the media scrutiny and innuendo will now stop.
Who was the leaker?? Ceo John Lee apparently.

John Lee was the man who Dylan Walker blames as treating him like dog shit, while Madge fought tooth and nail up until the 11th hour to try and convince Dylan to stay.
Talks of Madge talking to Newcastle came from our head office as Lee Made inquires directly to Newcastle.
Lee hoping to rid of Maguire and destabilise he's relationship with the players pushed Newcastle onto Madge and once knights contacted Madge to see if there was anything in it, Lee contacted his media mates to whip up a frenzy.

The reason Reynolds asked for a release, not once but twice this offseason was because Lee wanted Cronk. Make no mistake if Cronk was to come, Keary and Reynolds would be gone.
McQueen was not surprised to be tapped on the shoulder but was not happy with Lee the way it happened.

Madge got in contact with Rusty and I'm hearing it was him who wanted Richo back. Rusty is 100% Behrind Madge and sees him as a career coach. The spat at the players at Rustys place was to let the players no in no uncertain terms that he didn't blame Madge for results last year, he blamed the players.

As soon as Lee announced he was going to roosters, Madge came out publicly to say he wants Reynolds.

With Lee going to roosters, expect Cronk to end up there.....

Good post, thank you. If everything you say is true Souths, as a team, can look for better outcomes.

If that's all true about this John Lee guy......mate what a deadset cancerous f..kiwi the is
As far as him costing us Dylan,well I think there's some blame on Dyls side as well
Good times ahead with the good ol 3 stooges back running the show
Rusty Madge and Richo

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
know-your-passion1.jpg

alien

Referee
Whispers from around the traps;

Whilst Glenn Stewart was the man being singled out as the leaker last year, with us releasing him, the thought process was the leaks would cease.
However unbeknown to all at the club there was another high profile leaker.
This leaker had run ins with Dylan Walker and Michael Maguire just to name a couple.
Now that this leaker has moved on South Sydney are hoping that the media scrutiny and innuendo will now stop.
Who was the leaker?? Ceo John Lee apparently.

John Lee was the man who Dylan Walker blames as treating him like dog shit, while Madge fought tooth and nail up until the 11th hour to try and convince Dylan to stay.
Talks of Madge talking to Newcastle came from our head office as Lee Made inquires directly to Newcastle.
Lee hoping to rid of Maguire and destabilise he's relationship with the players pushed Newcastle onto Madge and once knights contacted Madge to see if there was anything in it, Lee contacted his media mates to whip up a frenzy.

The reason Reynolds asked for a release, not once but twice this offseason was because Lee wanted Cronk. Make no mistake if Cronk was to come, Keary and Reynolds would be gone.
McQueen was not surprised to be tapped on the shoulder but was not happy with Lee the way it happened.

Madge got in contact with Rusty and I'm hearing it was him who wanted Richo back. Rusty is 100% Behrind Madge and sees him as a career coach. The spat at the players at Rustys place was to let the players no in no uncertain terms that he didn't blame Madge for results last year, he blamed the players.

As soon as Lee announced he was going to roosters, Madge came out publicly to say he wants Reynolds.

With Lee going to roosters, expect Cronk to end up there.....

that's a bloody disgrace if true

Rabbits20

Immortal
This says a lot.

I'm glad that prick Lee is gone. The Roosters can have a moron like him long term, it suits their culture.

Lee doesn't suit our culture so smart move from Madge and Rusty to get rid of the nuisance.

We don't tolerate trash like John Lee at Souths.

We are the pride of the league and will always rise above people who think their bigger than the club and want to destabilise things.

Reading that has made me feel sick.

In Madge I trust:) he wasn't going to Newcastle ever!!!!

In Rusty I trust!!!!!

In Richo I trust!!!!!!

Even though what Dylan did was pretty bad Lee still shouldn't have treated him like a dog.

What Lee should do is go to the Rorters and treat Pearce like a dog and all their other trouble makers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon guys alien, Southsport, doyen, Newc, itsmeagain etc.......... Fire up with passion.

I'm FIRED UP:cool:

As for Stewart leaking things too well he was just an idiot. Anyone defending Stewart who caused disharmony must be crazy.

As for Lee leaking things to other people who leaked it to the media, well the media love that.

They turn a fake story into say a..... Poisonous Apple. The media love making lies up and making it sound true.

In fact Lee and Stewart were the poisonous apples.

Good riddance to them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Main rant:x
Fire up Southsport, look at my post.

Cmon mate have a rant.

Glad the moron Lee is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I've looked around and the media has gone quiet.

They are piss weak. They should come out and apologise but I know that won't happen.

I'm Outraged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mini rant:x
Cmon Drool. Where have you gone???

You should be welcoming the moron Lee to your club.

Pearce and Lee will get along well:lol:

You should invite Lee to your hotel. I'm sure he will fit in.

Where is Drool rant!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hahaha ahh Rabbits20 you're always good for a laugh.

Sorry but your passion just makes me chuckle. It's good though, I like it.

I remember when I used to have that kind of passion. The kind where nothing is gonna make you stop you from doing what you do, whether it's yelling at the refs, crying after a loss and not shutting up and gloating when you win.

I look forward to see your reactions during the season.

As for Lee, well f*ck me if that's true (which we probably won't find out) then that's a load of sh*t. At least we've recovered from it I guess, and i'm confident with the players and staff we have now.

Will be interesting to see how he goes with the complete shit storm the Roosters are in atm.

DiegoNT

First Grade
So whenever there is rumour and innuedo about sam being the cause of conflict or reynolds wants out and it's a case of 'the media hates us, they are spreading lies because they hate us' etc, but when the same rumours and innuedo surround people like john lee, Glenn Stewart or luke keary it's immediately taken as gospel?
Not defending john lee or attacking sam burgess here by the way, don't have any connections within the club so any info i hear is 2nd hand from the media or people on forums like this. But it seems some people on here only hear what they want to hear, and if articles are bad towards the club they are of course lies and attempts to destabilize the club, yet every positive story is immediately accepted as 100% true

Rabbit toes

First Grade
So whenever there is rumour and innuedo about sam being the cause of conflict or reynolds wants out and it's a case of 'the media hates us, they are spreading lies because they hate us' etc, but when the same rumours and innuedo surround people like john lee, Glenn Stewart or luke keary it's immediately taken as gospel?
Not defending john lee or attacking sam burgess here by the way, don't have any connections within the club so any info i hear is 2nd hand from the media or people on forums like this. But it seems some people on here only hear what they want to hear, and if articles are bad towards the club they are of course lies and attempts to destabilize the club, yet every positive story is immediately accepted as 100% true

Great post.

You are a truth teller

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Never really impressed with John Lee's leadership. As for Glenn Stewart, waste of money and toxic to the club. I can see why Manly never wanted him past 2014 considering he was supposedly one of their favourite sons. Truly believe all the rumours regarding him and DCE causing division between the Manly playing group. Then in the back end of 2015 Souths get all the media attention while he's with us. Coincidence? I think not. Glad to see the back of them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.