What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hahaha ahh Rabbits20 you're always good for a laugh.

Sorry but your passion just makes me chuckle. It's good though, I like it.

I remember when I used to have that kind of passion. The kind where nothing is gonna make you stop you from doing what you do, whether it's yelling at the refs, crying after a loss and not shutting up and gloating when you win.

I look forward to see your reactions during the season.

As for Lee, well f*ck me if that's true (which we probably won't find out) then that's a load of sh*t. At least we've recovered from it I guess, and i'm confident with the players and staff we have now.

Will be interesting to see how he goes with the complete shit storm the Roosters are in atm.

Hello mr disappearance???:lol: mr awol:lol:

Well where has your great passion gone????

I ain't changing mate.

I look forward to you firing up with great passion!!!!!!! I don't want sedateness from you. Lol(I don't think sedateness is a word)

Correction mate, mainly it's yelling at Cecchin. Regardless of what anyone says that won't change. I guess we all have a ref we don't like.

Ah a mini rant from you near the end:lol:

That's more like it mate.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Never really impressed with John Lee's leadership. As for Glenn Stewart, waste of money and toxic to the club. I can see why Manly never wanted him past 2014 considering he was supposedly one of their favourite sons. Truly believe all the rumours regarding him and DCE causing division between the Manly playing group. Then in the back end of 2015 Souths get all the media attention while he's with us. Coincidence? I think not. Glad to see the back of them both.

Good post SSP.

As someone who has dealt with John Lee in the past, I can confirm that all of the rumor mentioned above is complete garbage.

I knew John for several years and found him to be nothing but an absolute straight shooter. I spoke to him a couple of times at various Souths games last year and he was forthright and honest with me still.

John came to Souths for the opportunity to run a Rugby League club. I haven't spoken to him since he left but I can only imagine that with Russell having his input in a lot of things and Richo coming back now, he would feel that he wouldn't get the sort of freedom he needs.

I also know a few people involved in the Dylan Walker saga and the blame for all of that falls squarely at the feet of Dylan himself.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
As someone who has dealt with John Lee in the past, I can confirm that all of the rumor mentioned above is complete garbage.

I knew John for several years and found him to be nothing but an absolute straight shooter. I spoke to him a couple of times at various Souths games last year and he was forthright and honest with me still.

John came to Souths for the opportunity to run a Rugby League club. I haven't spoken to him since he left but I can only imagine that with Russell having his input in a lot of things and Richo coming back now, he would feel that he wouldn't get the sort of freedom he needs.

I also know a few people involved in the Dylan Walker saga and the blame for all of that falls squarely at the feet of Dylan himself.

Finally someone who doesn't rely on rumouring and gossip to get through the day. Funny how when something that can't be misconstrued is posted everyone clams up.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hello mr disappearance???:lol: mr awol:lol:

Well where has your great passion gone????

I ain't changing mate.

I look forward to you firing up with great passion!!!!!!! I don't want sedateness from you. Lol(I don't think sedateness is a word)

Correction mate, mainly it's yelling at Cecchin. Regardless of what anyone says that won't change. I guess we all have a ref we don't like.

Ah a mini rant from you near the end:lol:

That's more like it mate.

Haha i'll be posting less this time round, i've got more things on my plate at the moment, but i'll still be going to go to the games and posting here afterwards.

Itsmeagain

Juniors

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it.
I am not going to question or slander you as you didn't do either to me.
You posted your thoughts on the matter, here are mine;

As the heading states, this is a rumour thread on a South Sydney Rabbitohs forum.
I posted a rumour on a thread. People are entitled to comment, discuss and form their own opinion.
Is this not the meaning of what we are all on here for?
We are all Rabbitohs supporters and we are all thirsty for knowledge on the comings and goings on what is happening at our club.
If anyone knows anything going on at the club they post it on a forum so that others are privy to the same information.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

As the heading states, this is a rumour thread on a South Sydney Rabbitohs forum.
I posted a rumour on a thread. People are entitled to comment, discuss and form their own opinion.
We are all Rabbitohs supporters and we are all thirsty for knowledge on the comings and goings on what is happening at our club.
If anyone knows anything going on at the club they post it on a forum so that others are privy to the same information.

Rumour and gossip are 2 different things. The latter is what congests this forum

alien

Referee

but where did you get your info from???

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
its_me_again_lord.png

Rabbits20

Immortal
Everything Ima said is plausible imo, there seemed to be something seriously wrong at our club last year.

Yep.

John Lee could have conned DKOR.

He could be 2 or 3 faced. There are plenty of people like this in business. I've seen it happen where I have worked too.

Status
Not open for further replies.