What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
My latest mail is that there is no way keary will be staying the offer we made has been recinded, but, there are talks between moses manager and us about him coming over at 700k, its anyones guess if it will happen

I can't see Keary staying either and I won't be surprised if no other NRL club takes him on if the reports of his asking price are correct.

Rabbits20

Immortal
i just had a thought reyno gets injured a lot has anyone noticed that?

At a stage there he played 68 first grade games in a row for us.

Last season the Graham incident wasn't Reyno's fault that he got injured.

Then when he came back he unfortunately broke his hand if I remember correctly.

Then obviously it's unforunate with this jaw injury.

In the last year Reyno has just had some bad luck.

Hopefully his luck improves.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My latest mail is that there is no way keary will be staying the offer we made has been recinded, but, there are talks between moses manager and us about him coming over at 700k, its anyones guess if it will happen

Moses coming to Souths for 700k????? Is that the rumour???? Can't see that happening.

If so I'll say no thanks, that's overs.

I would rather us use Cody for 300k.

doyen

Bench
i just had a thought reyno gets injured a lot has anyone noticed that?

If AR misses 10 games for his jaw he will have missed about 20 games in the last 12 months.

ie if the matches he was injured in last year are included it was 5 for a knee & 5 for a thumb-----he made earlier than expected returns from both of those injuries.

I think he missed the whole of 2011 due to a knee requiring a reconstruction--this was prior to 1st grade.

Reynolds Recuperating

Words: Tom Skolarikis I Video: Guy Bevan

Tue 22nd March, 10:54AM
A A

Rabbitohs halfback, Adam Reynolds, may have cracked his jaw in Round 1, but that hasn’t stopped the smile returning to his face just weeks after the injury as he patiently continues his rehab.

Reynolds left the field of play in Round 1 against the Roosters after sustaining the injury by landing on the hip of Kane Evans. But Reynolds told the Rugby League media this week that he is well on the mend and feeling good having already returned to the training paddock.

“It’s feeling alright mate actually,” said Reynolds.

“It’s coming along good – still a few more weeks off. I’ve just got to assess it each week as it comes. I’ll get some more scans in the near future and take it from there.

“With bones you’ve just sort of got to take it slow and my priority is just to get it right at the moment.”

Asked how soon it would be before he returned to the field, Reynolds tentatively indicated his thoughts on the matter while also highlighting the need for patience

“I’d like to think Round seven or eight,” said Reynolds.

Stand Above the Rest and become a Rabbitohs Member NOW!

“That’s six weeks from when it happened – in saying that if it’s not right by then I won’t be pushing it at this stage of the season.

“It’s a long year ahead – it’s not one to rush back for.”

In Reynolds’ absence, the halves combination of Luke Keary and Cody Walker have stepped in to guide the men in Red and Green around the field – a partnership that Reynolds has praised for their efforts ahead of Friday’s blockbuster clash against the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

All tickets to the Good Friday match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Olympic Park Major Event Buses, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place. All fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.

The Rabbitohs will take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs in the annual Good Friday blockbuster at ANZ Stadium this Friday at 4pm. Click here to purchase your tickets.

Please press play on the video player to watch the full interview.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/03/22/reynolds_recuperatin.html

Sam Burgess to return for South Sydney against Manly in Round 5
40 minutes ago EXCLUSIVEThe Daily Telegraph

news-plus.svg

external

NRL: Matt King chats about the biggest moments from NRL's round three.

• March 22nd 2016
  • 13 hours ago
  • /video/video.news.com.au/Sport/NRL/

origin:video_integrator.5jMjI4MjE6pY5aendwWQxscbfJr042Tl

SOUTH Sydney champion Sam Burgess is poised to make a comeback to rugby league tomorrow week.

Burgess was released from hospital on Tuesday and The Daily Telegraph can reveal he is ready to return to South Sydney’s side for Thursday week’s match against Manly at Brookvale Oval.
Burgess was rushed to St Vincents Hospital last Sunday with suspected neck damage but has since been cleared of any long-term injuries.
From today, South Sydney’s medical staff will continue the star player’s strict rehabilitation.
Souths won’t risk any further injury to their star player, who will have to pass to a series of tests before being allowed back to rugby league.
Rabbitohs coach Michael Maguire wouldn’t be drawn on Burgess’s exact return date but The Daily Telegraph understands he will miss Friday night’s match against Canterbury but be back for the Sea Eagles.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp... dailytelegraphnrlndm (Daily Telegraph | NRL)

alien

Referee
well if johnston or gray are injured then i guess oldfield should come into the side, unless madge takes auva'a out of the forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts