What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I think I'm dreaming a bit but in the second half of next season here is my team with Te'o back: (McQueen and Grant gone too) plus signing Hiku

1. GI
2. AJ
3. Goodwin
4. Auva'a
5. Hiku
6. Keary
7. Reynolds
8. G. Burgess
9. Cook
10. Tyrrell
11. Te'o
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. Carter
15. Grevsmuhl
16. Turner
17. T. Burgess

We'd have Gray, Oldfield, Simone, Crichton as depth in the backs

Cody as depth in the halves

McInnes as depth at hooker.

In the forwards for cover we'd have Clark, Brown, Musgrove and B.Gray.

that's a good lineup. do you guys think we can get konrad hurrell?

Rabbits20

Immortal
that's a good lineup. do you guys think we can get konrad hurrell?

He could be good under Madge.

I don't think we will get Hurrell though. Obviously I'd take him.

It'd be good if Te'o comes back to us when he finishes with Leinster in April 30.

Franko

Juniors
I'd be over the moon if we got Buhrer or Lawrence as well. Lawrence would be an awesome signing if he has recovered from last years injury. He was one of the best props in 2014.

doyen

Bench
The lurker is saying GI to Broncos in 2017.

GI is on the apex of the hill,I reckon;without being over it.He will be a valuable player,however, until he retires.

His ongoing injury probs are a concern though----long seasons will become tougher & tougher. His extra rep duties are the killer.

He will cost Sths heaps to keep him so it would be in our interest,probably,to let him go without a fight.
His wife,I believe,wants to return to Brissie so this will be a fair consideration for GI.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
GIs manager has previously come out saying GI is happy in Sydney and will finish his career here. No idea why the Broncos rumour is ongoing.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/more-sports/greg-inglis-rules-out-broncos-move-plans-to-finish-career-in-nrl-with-rabbitohs/story-e6frf56c-1227498549151

“GI has a lot of South Sydney blood in him now and we’ll be talking to Souths about doing a new deal.”
“I’ll be honest, the Broncos couldn’t afford Greg and he has no intention of going there,”
“But Greg won’t be going to the Broncos. His parents are currently living in that house (in Brisbane) but he and (wife) Sally bought it as an investment property ... Greg has bought another property in Sydney as well.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts