What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs vs Tomahawks match day poster for sale

Poul

Juniors
I have a match day poster of the Rabbitohs vs Tomahawks exhibition match at Redfern Oval on Saturday 19th August 2000 for sale. I had the poster professionally framed. The frame dimensions are approximately 44cm high x 32cm wide x 1.5cm deep. The frame and poster are in excellent condition. I can't remember what I paid for the poster at the time, probably less than $10, but the frame and framing alone cost me @$100.
If you want to acquire your own piece of Rugby League history, my sale price is AUS $30 including postage anywhere in Australia. For an extra $3 I'll throw in the official event programme (which is in fairly good condition) from this match (Nathan Merritt was listed). The poster which features an Indian chief and Rabbit eyeballing each other, is essentially a blown up version of the front cover of the programme. For another 50c , I'll also throw in the match day booklet (again in fairly good condition) from the Australian Police Rugby League v US World Cup Rugby League Team match at Leichhardt Oval, 8th August 2000. For members who live in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, Inner West or Lower North Shore, I can deliver for $28.50. If you're prepared to come to me ( I live in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs), I'll do the lot for $27.

Last edited:

Latest posts