What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Vs Warriors

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes, Adam is with them. Some speculation that he may play, others saying it's too early.

Madge said today Adam is about 3 weeks away and that he has to see the surgeon next week to see how he has progressed.

So it now looks very likely his first game back will be R16.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just a stat I've got guys:

So far this season we have conceded the most tries (16th) scored on the left edge of the field.

I read it in The Round 13 Big League magazine I got at newsagency.

The stat doesn't surprise me as Goodwin leaks a lot of tries on our left edge.

Our opposition knows they have more chance of scoring that side compared to Dylan's side.

The Warriors will definitely target Goodwin a lot on Saturday!!!

<LI class=item>

Maguire: Perth Trip an Opportunity

Thu 4th June, 02:44PM A A http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/_jcr_content/par/newslist_95ce.rss

Rabbitohs Head Coach, Michael Maguire, says that this week&#8217;s trip to Perth to take on the Warriors is a prime opportunity to build on the things he and his side have been practicing.
With a combination of players who have done the trip before as well as new faces, Maguire is certain that his team will get plenty out of the experience.
&#8220;It&#8217;s another good opportunity for us to go over and spend a bit of time together and produce the things we&#8217;ve been practicing,&#8221; said Maguire.
&#8220;We&#8217;ve (actually) done it a few times now &#8211; a lot of the boys have actually experienced it. It&#8217;s a trip for us to hone in on the things we want to improve on from last week.
&#8220;We had opportunities down there on the Titans&#8217; line. We learnt a lot from the various things we took out of that game so it&#8217;s about producing an improved game on that because we&#8217;re playing against a team that&#8217;s been well-drilled over there and they&#8217;ve got a lot of quality across the park the Warriors.&#8221;
Click here to purchase your tickets to see the Rabbitohs take on the New Zealand Warriors at nib Stadium in Perth this Saturday, 3:30pm (local).

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/06/04/maguire_perth_trip_a.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
On a separate topic what another great performance from Roberts, he was just too fast for the Tigers.

I was nearly going to turn the match off as that ref Ashley Klein was hopeless, he made lots of bad calls and spoilt the match.

Our ref tomorrow is Jared Maxwell, he's an idiot. He is a video ref too and he stuffs that up too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just I would let you know guys if you didn't know already, but Auva'a travelled with the team to Perth and has been training with the team.

I thought the NRL disallowed Auva'a from training with the team until he's cleared to return.
So I don't know whether the NRL changed their mind or not???

alien

Referee
Just I would let you know guys if you didn't know already, but Auva'a travelled with the team to Perth and has been training with the team.

I thought the NRL disallowed Auva'a from training with the team until he's cleared to return.
So I don't know whether the NRL changed their mind or not???

i have never heard that he wasn't allowed to train with the team

alien

Referee
Yeah I could tell he wasn't at full speed but he was still very fast!!

yeah he is very quick. actually the titans have quite a few very quick players

are you going to be on here again during the game tomorrow??? last week we were going nuts on here during the game, lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
i have never heard that he wasn't allowed to train with the team

I thought the NRL said the suspension includes not being allowed to train with the squad.

In Souths training gallery images he hasn't been training with the squad this year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah he is very quick. actually the titans have quite a few very quick players

are you going to be on here again during the game tomorrow??? last week we were going nuts on here during the game, lol

Yeah:lol:

Will you???

Souths may get a damaging dose of Manuitis:x:x

Rabbits20

Immortal
marshal zhukov/marshal stalin will be watching the game with the rest of the "russian chapter of roosters" in his hotel room, cheering for the warriors, lol

Yep including Bigwrong and drool:lol:

All the psycho russian rorters together as usual:lol:

They may be too unstable to watch the game and just make up uneducated bull shit:sarcasm::sarcasm: