What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rabbits vs dragons: charity shield game

Nemesis

Bench
That was great very knowledgable man with his quote "The rabbitohs treat this as their grandfinal!"

LOL @ Souffs.
You lot of cowardly hypocrites say the same thing every year as your "insurance policy" against losing,
but still cry and sook like the pathetic drag queens you are every time we beat you. LOL @ dragqueens. :lol:

You lot of cowardly hypocrites say the same thing every year as your "insurance policy" against losing,
but still cry and sook like the pathetic drag queens you are every time we beat you. LOL @ dragqueens. :lol:

Being a knights supporter that really wouldn't make much sense..... But congratulations on such a great post:sarcasm:

MsStorm

Bench
It might be possibly on live , we may get Fuel free that night as it may be given because its like an overflow. So when they cant fit it on the normal channels they let us access the channel for that one show.
fingers crossed

If so, why all the ads? I would say they want us to upgrade:?

i thought it would have been pretty obvious that being a souths and dragons match, that a thread would already exist in one of the two, if not both, forums

alexc

56000 posts you'd hope he would know about every thread ever on this site.

On topic though, doesnt fueltv come with the sports package anyway. Whats the big deal?

For example AFL is on mn event tonight , I dont have that nor have I paid for it but I can watch it if I was silly enough to ( which i havent )
So we may get it to see it on fuel even if we dont have it.
I'll ring them up this week on my days off.

Tommax25

Bench
" South treat this like the Grand Final. " Well that's not very nice. :lol:

Yea that was hilarious when I heard it, what did they say about the dragons again? Wasn't it something like "Souths treat this like the Grand Final! And the saints, well, they will want to make a good impression on their new coach!"?:lol:

56000 posts you'd hope he would know about every thread ever on this site.

On topic though, doesnt fueltv come with the sports package anyway. Whats the big deal?
Not on Austar it doesn't.
So the Austar customers get screwed again.

petetheileet

First Grade
Just saw the ad on fox....

awesome

Nev is a mate of mine....

she actually used to be a dragons cheerleader

ucantseeme

Juniors
0,5001,6359719,00.jpg

Above is Yvette, she is the one in the white & red bikini in the Charity Shield commercial. Below is Nevena, she is the one in the red bikini. And Warren Smith of course. The both look pretty average in the pics but look smoking hot in the commercial. The NRL should definately look at a similar ads for the NRL season.
0,5001,6359655,00.jpg