What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Race for top 4

This is awful logic.

Unless you are suggesting that the sharks aren't aiming at the top 4, they can miss out.
Awful logic is to suggest the sharks are the team that misses out when they don’t have possession of anything yet and haven’t all year.

I see your point but you don’t see mine.

txta2

Bench
The article on nrl.com saying Brisbane have the 2nd easiest draw has me confused.

Brisbane play Cronulla Souths and the roosters in the final 6 rounds but have an easier draw than Cronulla who have brisbane this week then only Melbourne from the top 8 in the final 5 weeks.

Could the nrl get further up Brisbane’s ass?
It's already fixed starting tonight

footy75

Bench
yeah Storm and Roosters top 2

Dragons got a nice run of games now think they hang on

Rabbits got Storm, Roosters then Broncos and Raiders away.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
It's an opinion, I've been wrong before & most certainly it will happen again.

The bottom line is, if they're good enough to get a top 4 spot, congrats to them. If not, they weren't.

It was more of a statement than an opinion. Read it again and take your butthurt glasses off. Also check the draw and the ladder while you're at it.

blaza88z

Coach
you blokes got some serious nerve messing with THE CHAMP

P.S,

where can I get some of these butthurt glasses?

_Johnsy

Referee
It was more of a statement than an opinion. Read it again and take your butthurt glasses off. Also check the draw and the ladder while you're at it.
Brisbane will not make the top 4 isn’t my opinion? FMD, seek help.

Latest posts