What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio

MILLWALL

Juniors
Whilst listening to the radio at 12 am i was going through the stations and there was utter crap, but i found a channel with just a piano playing i thought ill see wat else is on i heard one offpsring song that was it the rest was completely top 50 crap so half an hour had gone and the piano was still going im not a classical music guy but this music started catching on and i ended up listening to the piano for around 90 mins which i thought was amazing. So ive come to the conlussion that there is something good on the radio and classical music will be back if everyone actualy did listen to it and give it ago.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The ABC classical station is pretty cool sometimes, I have it set in memry in my car, it's the only station apart from JJJ and FBI that ever gets a listen.

keeney

First Grade
listen to good radio stations and you wont get that problem, FBI and 2SER, although classical music is cool

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
On fox digital they have a classical channel

Alot of orchestral music, some of it I often listen to while channel surfing, some of it is also rather boring.

I really like to old jazz musicians and their jams

Dizzy Gillespe, Satchmo, damn good stuff some of it.