What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raided again

Cloud9

Our cupboards will be ransacked again soon. Word is the roosters will announce a major signing from these ranks (a)Mooks (b)Robbie Kearns (c) Matthew Johns. Apparently the deposit has been paid.

MrT

Juniors
Hey Cloud

Your club hasn't got a premier league/Jersey Flegg team etc, all your buys are raiding other clubs, so i suggest you have a good look before you make comments

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
MrT said:
Hey Cloud

Your club hasn't got a premier league/Jersey Flegg team etc, all your buys are raiding other clubs, so i suggest you have a good look before you make comments
I vote this the boring post of the week.

:sch:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Have to agree, Melbourne can't throw stones they don't exactly nurture their own players, coaches or recruiters. I haven't seen too many local products from Toorak, Camberwell or even Pascoe Vale coming through lol.

O'Sullivan is from the Dragons and Bellyache is a Raider and Broncos understudy.

Spike

First Grade
philstorm said:
People will look for any excuse to justify just how an amazing an organisation we are!

Storm > You

Perhaps the officials should dive off a pier into Auckland Harbour....

sbk

Juniors
Wobbygong said:
Have to agree, Melbourne can't throw stones they don't exactly nurture their own players, coaches or recruiters. I haven't seen too many local products from Toorak, Camberwell or even Pascoe Vale coming through lol.

O'Sullivan is from the Dragons and Bellyache is a Raider and Broncos understudy.

Yep your right, Storm know how to value add, turning raw diamonds into sparkling gems. Roosters should do well with the likes of O'Sullivan amongst plenty of league juniors. Storm have plenty of examples of extending players careers that other clubs couldn't. Isn't that nurturing?