What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raider Azz

MONY

Juniors
This bloke is a tosser.

I met him at a Raiders home game and he was a tosser then and is a tosser now.

He wonders why I call him a Raiders Outcast.

Mate, to find out the answer, get yourself to a furniture store and purchase a full length mirror.

:)

jed

First Grade
MONY, Azz, do I need to dig up the Hugs & Kisses thread again? ;-)

Raider Azz

Bench
no idea how he met me, considering i didn't go to a game all year becuase of all the 21sts i had.

Boing Boing

Juniors
MONY said:
This bloke is a tosser.

I met him at a Raiders home game and he was a tosser then and is a tosser now.

He wonders why I call him a Raiders Outcast.

Mate, to find out the answer, get yourself to a furniture store and purchase a full length mirror.

:)

Are you that Niff Naff who comes up and keeps asking us if we like the raiders at home games? That kid's minder should keep an eye on him.

MONY

Juniors
I apologise to everyone for my comments (except Raider Azz)

Nothing personal toward him, I just feel he needed someone to remind him of his dickheadedness.

The bloke is a dipsh*t, you all agree so I don't see the problem.

Boing Boing

Juniors
I still don't get it. This must be a piss take. What did Raider_Azz do to make you assume he is a dickheaded dipsh*t?

MONY

Juniors
Nothing directly to me, the man (don't know if he can be classified as one) is purely a f**kwit. Other than that I have no problem.

Raider Azz

Bench
jed i didn't realise you hated me so much :( that one night i spent with DB was a mistake, we were both drunk. it'll never happen again, i promise

MONY

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
jed i didn't realise you hated me so much :( that one night i spent with DB was a mistake, we were both drunk. it'll never happen again, i promise

its not funny dweeb, do you have that mirror yet dam you!!