What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
We just keep churning those wins. Things were looking pretty grim after 25 minutes but we found a way.

I think it is obvious that until (if) hutch comes back the future of this team in 2021 is manu at 6 and sualli at 4.

JWH and SST were awesome after Liu went down.

3 manu
2 JWH
1 Teddy

A perfectly timed bye coming up now. Robbo mentioned Angus will be back so he seems to think origin is part of the suspension.

Liking this current edition of JWH. Strong bullocking runs. Offloads plus 80 minute effort. Teddy amazing as usual. Manu MOM. Nat Butcher developing well too.
Valheru, I don’t know what Robbo does with Lam. Was solid without being great again. At least Manu and Hutch were a good foil for Sam. I don’t know what his role will be but it won’t leading us around the park. Same here for points.

3. Manu
2. Jared
1. Teddy

Valheru

Coach
Liking this current edition of JWH. Strong bullocking runs. Offloads plus 80 minute effort. Teddy amazing as usual. Manu MOM. Nat Butcher developing well too.
Valheru, I don’t know what Robbo does with Lam. Was solid without being great again. At least Manu and Hutch were a good foil for Sam. I don’t know what his role will be but it won’t leading us around the park. Same here for points.

3. Manu
2. Jared
1. Teddy

Yeah that big body at 6 just seems to be the better option for Sam and the team at the moment. Obviously that will change with Keary but Keary is a superstar.

I struggle to find a spot for Lam even with the injuries. Keighran at least offers goal kicking.

Yeah that big body at 6 just seems to be the better option for Sam and the team at the moment. Obviously that will change with Keary but Keary is a superstar.

I struggle to find a spot for Lam even with the injuries. Keighran at least offers goal kicking.

Any idea when Billy Smith comes back? Gonna get crowded in the centres.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Points as per ^^^

While I agree there doesn’t appear to be much of a long term future at the club for Lam at least he is capable of doing what’s asked of him, admittedly without setting the world on fire. He will be more than handy in slotting in for Sam Walker as Robbo manages the young fellas workload.

I generally agree, but I would have gone with:

3. Manu
2. JWH
1. Sitili

Teddy was also in the mix once again, I cannot argue.

TBH, I rate Hutch, Keighran, Lussick and Marschke all ahead of Lam at the moment unfortunately. Lam is average at best. I would be happy to be wrong, but I think he needs to do a lot more if he is to cement his spot and future with this team.

3 points: Jared Waerea-Hargreaves. 24 runs for 215 metres (71 post contact metres), 30 tackles and 1 line break assist. He paved the way for the backs.

2 points: Joseph Manu. What more can be said?

1 point: James Tedesco.

Honourable mentions to SST and Fletcher Baker.