What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders - A team in disarray

Fast Eddie

First Grade
The team for this week...

1.McKinnon
2.Crockett
3.Ropati
4.Manenring
5.Vatuvei
6.Witt
7.Rovelli
8.Rapira
9.Fien
10.Price
11.Wiki
12.Swann
13.Luck

14.Gatis
15.Lauaki
16.Tuimavave
17.Koopu

JJ

Immortal
Has there been any comment on why Fien's listed to start and Gatis on the bench?

Rich102

Staff member
The Fien / Gatis tag team is working really well in my opinion. I prefer Gatis starting and Fien coming on as the other team tires.
However I guess it looks a bit suss giving the guy you are releasing the starting berth.
I would pick that is all there is to it.

ozbash

Referee
the kermies have never been the same since they lost simon woolynuts.
he was inspirational.

Danger game for you guys. Raiders always seem to towel ya's however if you's want to be serious finals contenders you really need to dominate the raiders for the full 80mins. Great opportunity to knuckle down and really grind them into dust.

Raiders and Warriors are my two fav teams aside from the ATM woeful knights, I have to say I really, really sniff an upset. Just hope the warriors treat the raiders seriously and dont go out there all c**k and bull.

Skinner

Coach
Beavers Headgear said:
Heard on the radio today Warriors haven't won in Canberra for 10 years

No problem this time though. In other years, the Raiders have had good teams.

Skinner

Coach
Once upon a time (as all good stories begin), the Raiders were my second favourite
team. During the '89 Grand Final (THE best game ever) there was no footy fan more
vocal than I (at least, in their Lounge Room, in front of the TV, along with the neighbour
who was going for Balmain).

Even in '94 when I was ensconced in my seat at the SFS, the sight of Mel snotting Baa
and knocking him backwards several metres almost brought a tear to my eye.

For some reason, in recent times, they have just begun to piss me off. Not the players,
not the coaches, but mainly the fans.

They have a huge chip on their shoulders....they act as if the Rugby League world owes
them a favour.

It doesn't, and they need to grow up.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Beavers Headgear said:
Heard on the radio today Warriors haven't won in Canberra for 10 years

bullsh*t, we beat them at Manuka oval there 2 or 3 years ago. It's possible that we haven't beaten them at Canberra stadium in 10 years.

Latest posts