What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders - A team in disarray

Rich102

Staff member
Well done the Raiders.
Doesn't it say something when League Unlimited awards the Warrior's only point to Todd Byrne?
Crockett and Ropati were AWOL on the right side defence and the halves were erratic on attack.
Vatuvei went well.
BUGGER! Our season could well end here.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Bay56 said:
Dude to say your comments are the sentiments of a poor loser would be an understatement.

Most teams that come to Canberra have exactly the same reaction when they return home with tail between legs ... "we didnt come ready to play".

Give some credit to the gutsy performance from 17 individuals who were hammered the week before and who dont really have a lot to play for the remainder of the season.

Nothing to do with being a poor loser

We lost and we were poor

You won and you were poor

I wouldn't be happy if I was a fan of either side.

Bay56

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Nothing to do with being a poor loser

We lost and we were poor

You won and you were poor

I wouldn't be happy if I was a fan of either side.

Winners are grinners I suppose :D

I was pretty happy that the Raiders, who could have dropped their bundle, didnt play their best football but forced enough errors in the opposition, who had everything to play for, and snatched a vicotry in the dying stages.

If you cant understand that concept mate you better give up the game and grow tulips or something.

I repeat ... sore loser.

And again I repeat I hope your guys get into the GF and win the thing ... will give our boys something to look forward to next season :lol:

Martli

Coach
Bay56 said:
And again I repeat I hope your guys get into the GF and win the thing ... will give our boys something to look forward to next season :lol:

Hahaha, we almost got to experience that last year when we beat the storm at olympic park. Too bad the broncos absolutely destroyed us soon after...

Rich102

Staff member
Bay56 said:
Winners are grinners I suppose :D

I was pretty happy that the Raiders, who could have dropped their bundle, didnt play their best football but forced enough errors in the opposition, who had everything to play for, and snatched a vicotry in the dying stages.

If you cant understand that concept mate you better give up the game and grow tulips or something.

I repeat ... sore loser.

We'll try our best Bay, but it will be all uphill from here.
I think we really missed McKinnon's strikepower in the game but your guys were real gutsy and I thought Carney had a real good game.
Look forward to meeting you next year!

Latest posts