What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders can win competition

Dazraider

Juniors
they can win the comp this year if they bring on nagas at fullback and schiffcoske at 5/8th,they can beat anyteam on the day especially the broncos 1 nil this year

Raider_69

Post Whore
:? :?
nagas fullback?
schiffers at 5/8th?

we can win the comp with our current line up, as long as we play the footy we are capable of consistantly...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Where did Dazraider come from. Maybe he is still at his location: At the Pub with a beer in his hand

azza

Juniors
Mate you are obviously picking your nose and eating your boogers for breakfast lunch and tea if you think we can win the comp.

And stop trolling in the Roosters forum, otherwise Cogburn will probably be back here.

thickos

First Grade
azza said:
Mate you are obviously picking your nose and eating your boogers for breakfast lunch and tea if you think we can win the comp.

And stop trolling in the Roosters forum, otherwise Cogburn will probably be back here.

Someone ate boogers? :shock:

I pity his wife and kids. :cry:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Typical booger eating Raiders supporter. No wonder you guys love bugeralli or should I say boogeralli so much.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Dazraider,

What planet have you been living on for the last 4 months, the Raiders have about as much chance of winning the competition in 2004 as Danny Williams has of getting off his striking charge..............NONE

The Raiders are no chance in 2004, and have even less chance next year after three of your best have already jumped the sinking ship. Maybe they know something you supporters don't :lol: :lol: :lol:

The SS Raider is as good as sunk.

thickos

First Grade
Wobbygong said:
Dazraider,

What planet have you been living on for the last 4 months, the Raiders have about as much chance of winning the competition in 2004 as Danny Williams has of getting off his striking charge..............NONE

The Raiders are no chance in 2004, and have even less chance next year after three of your best have already jumped the sinking ship. Maybe they no something you supporters don't :lol: :lol: :lol:

The SS Raider is as good as sunk.

Oh great, this gibber is back... :iwstupid:

Aren't you a Manly fan? If so....

TAKE A LOOK AT THE LADDER! :lol:

Wobbygong

First Grade
Raiders can win the competition!

I still can't believe someone on your forum actually posted this, I had to check again to make sure, you poor deluded fool.

Leave the post up it should make for some quality trolling.

At least you gave me a good laugh this morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
I think if you look at the reactions in the thread most people realise it is a gee-up. That is, of course, except for you. Well done. #-o

Wobbygong

First Grade
Mate stop living up to your nic Thickos.

You have to admit even exploring the remote possiblity of the Raiders winning anything at present IS pretty funny. Geez you guys are in for a long cold unsucessful season in 2005, what are your management doing down there?????

Hey guys how come no one but washed up ex UK players want to sign with you???

So far I hear you've been rejected by Kite, Thurston, Firman, Pritchard, Roberts, Kidwell and of course Monaghan, Wiki and Davico :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Haha...
ha..
ha
:|
:roll:

Geez you are a right royal comedian. You've got everyone laughing in the aisles over here! :roll:

If you have nothing useful to say, here's a tip- take your useless snivelling comments and go and linger somewhere else :arrow:

Latest posts