What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders game.

blacksafake

First Grade
Need to stop the go forward of Tapine.
He’s probably been the best middle so far.
It would also be nice to see Papali continue his below par form but knowing our luck he’ll be out to show Slater he’s deserving of more than 20 minutes which he’s been getting in the Origin.

Parko1310

Juniors
You’re with Hook?
Happy for Bud to wait until 2024?
There’s no way we should be playing junior and bud in the halves at the same time right now. If you really think that’s what’s best for right now then that’s your opinion but I can tell you that wouldn’t go the way you think it will

justadragon

Bench
its all about possession and playing the ball down their end. field position is king today with an exceptional kicking game. if we hand over penalties and six agains stupidly its game over, fingers crossed dragons by a couple.

Crush

Coach
There’s no way we should be playing junior and bud in the halves at the same time right now. If you really think that’s what’s best for right now then that’s your opinion but I can tell you that wouldn’t go the way you think it will
I’d prefer to roll the dice a bit, lose a few games while the halves develop. They might not be NRL ready and firing until half way through next year but it sure beats playing mediocre players like Mbye and McCulloch in our spine.
You never know, with Hunt at 9 guiding the team they may even be stronger from the get go.

Dragsters

First Grade
The wind looks to be the biggest factor.

We should have the local knowledge.

Start fast, defend well and limit the Tapine and Papalii offloads.

Must win game for us...

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Bunnies showed the kicking game needed in last nights game. Low and to the corners and then get down there to make them work it off their line with good D. Control the field possession, tire them right out(especially in the forwards) and hopefully win this.
No silly passes and try to keep the errors low.
I hope they can do it but who knows?

Crush

Coach
They should play a bit of footy too, conditions can’t be much worse than dogs vs sharks last night and those teams still managed to move it around, I don’t think we win by just playing it safe and trying not to lose.