What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders name 7's squad

Providence

Juniors
The full squad is as follows:

1. Matthew Gafa
2. Terry Campese
3. Jason Bulgarelli
4. James Evans
5. Joel Monaghan
6. Mark McLinden (c)
7. Brad Drew
8. Kris Kahler
9. Alan Tongue
10. Tyran Smith
11. Josh Miller

What are they thinking?

Brad Drew - Mr Half a game

No Schifcofske - One of the game's most deceptive ball runners

Am I missing something?? Is Schifcofske injured??

Kaz

junior
Some teams aren't interested in the 7's & they give the underlings a go. :D

They prize money is only $100,000

Terminator didn't post it.

Not a bad squad. But only Bulgarelli makes it average. Drew won't be a problem since it's only 7 minutes a half.

No need to risk the second best Queensland fullback (behind Wesser) on the 7s.

aqua_duck

Coach
Danish Moo Cow said:
Yeah, but Michael Monaghan will be the best of the brothers.
I disagree, Michael will be a solid half/hooker but he'll never play rep football, Joel on the other hand is younger, and has shown more potential, he's got it all, speed, stregth, good hands and add a 104kg frame and you can see why he scored so many tries last season.

Dmac

Juniors
Canberra have only put these youngsters in the team so that they can get a bit of experience and ensure that some of the big names don't get injured before the start of the nrl season. They did this because they , with a full strength team, can ( no will) win the premiership. They will shock alot of teams and I belive they will be the class team of 2004.

Newcastle might do well but I believe they are a team of champions rather than a champion team (like the raiders)

Latest posts