What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders smash Parra

kaon

Juniors
Well i was hoping that the Raiders could improve their for/against when playing these weaker sides and they certainly did that against the Eels. The top players for the Raiders tonight we McLinden, Drew and Davico as had a strong game. Lolesi also put in an above average performance and saved us on a few occasions.

Bring on the Broncos. 8)

bucko

Juniors
What did everyone think about Drew coming off the bench?? He had a blinder. Congrats on the win too boys.

legend

Coach
I thought Joel Monaghan was the best player on the field after Drew. We have improved our for and against dramatically and a win over the Broncos shoudl ensure we finish in the top four.

Mogg is back next week which means someone in the backline has to make way as we need his defence out wide to stop the likes of Devere and Tate. I think Lolesi should make way but Elliott will probably drop Robertson who has shown his class int he last three matches.

Should be a great game and hopefully a big crowd will be on hand to cheer the boys on. I know I will be.

Z

Juniors
Good on the Raiders, hopefully they keep it up for the rest of the year.

bucko

Juniors
It's hard to believe we were down 4-0 after 32 minutes. So this means that we scored 50 points in 48 minutes!!!

sydraider

First Grade
ITS GONNA BE A FULL HOUSE AGAINST THE BRONCOS AND IM GONNA BE A FULL RAIDER AFTER WE PILLADGE THE REMAINS OF A NSW SLAUGHTER ON WED NIGHT 8)

Z

Juniors
El Duque said:
Parra were pathetic.

Smith has to go!

Isn't is bizarre how whenever a side plays like poo the fans blame the ref ?

Did anyone see Brian miss any tackles today ?
:roll:

Cheers.
Saint Firman. :)

Anonymous

Juniors
lol... you kept that in the back seat for just this moment?
I'm impressed.
Do you have a dosier on all your pro-Smith comments?

El Diablo

Post Whore
Willow said:
lol... you kept that in the back seat for just this moment?
I'm impressed.
Do you have a dosier on all your pro-Smith comments?

Have I ever made any?

If I have they were probably designed to stir shit, lol

I've never really liked or rated the bloke.

bucko

Juniors
sydraider said:
ITS GONNA BE A FULL HOUSE AGAINST THE BRONCOS AND IM GONNA BE A FULL RAIDER AFTER WE PILLADGE THE REMAINS OF A NSW SLAUGHTER ON WED NIGHT 8)

Thats' the best thing I've read all week.