What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jed

First Grade
greeneyed said:
I have to say, if I see one more political ad I will throw my shoe at the screen. I can hardly wait for the electronic media blackout. Not only do we have the federal election, we have the ACT election the following week........

just under 28 hours to go, mate.

you're still going to see the "how to vote" stuff after that, but the labour/liberal ones will be goooooorn.

Raider_69

Post Whore
f**k enrolling
who gives a shit who leads this country

Lathem - GOODBYE home loan
Howard - Helllo George Bush's arse

edabomb

First Grade
Election talk, just when I thought things couldn't get any more exciting than internet dating talk. The only election that matters is in the USA, go Kerry. I bet the right wing bastards like Jed will lock this now :lol: :lol: .

Word IBG, I'm not happy at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOULS 04

Juniors
who votes for getting the topic off politics...

otherwise greeneyed is going to wreck his monitor by throwing a shoe at it

DJ Raida

Bench
SOULS 04 said:
who votes for getting the topic off politics...

otherwise greeneyed is going to wreck his monitor by throwing a shoe at it
Yeah sounds good, back to the babes :D

Greenblooded

Juniors
Great game, played a guy last week who could absolutely smash it!
Hey any of you guys/girls play Touch footy?

Raider_69

Post Whore
not touch but Oz Tag
thats a great game, except i have a killer hit and spin move that is illeagal in that game :cry:

edabomb

First Grade
I carved up at touch rugby, but never played the legit touch because you can't kick. Anyone play footy?? Think I'll play senior or senior reserves for uni next year.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i used to play, after the HSC im gonna get to the gym and get fit and try my hand at it again

Greenblooded

Juniors
I haven't played since colts, used to play with Scott Robertson and Brad Flemming, names that will mean nothing to anyone but edabomb, I always wear number 7 at touch, its a Ricky Stuart thing 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Greenblooded said:
I haven't played since colts, used to play with Scott Robertson and Brad Flemming, names that will mean nothing to anyone but edabomb, I always wear number 7 at touch, its a Ricky Stuart thing 8)

yea i always wore jersy 7
but only ever played hooker or 5/8th... played a bit of half

edabomb

First Grade
Greenblooded said:

Oosh Fleming was the man!!! I used to watch the NPC around 1999-2000 and he was one of my favourites playing for Wellington.

Status
Not open for further replies.