What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
I just watch Duplex........ how many crap movies HAS Ben Stiller made in the last year?

And I am going to watch Laws of Attraction.

edabomb

First Grade
I thought Dodgeball was excellent greeneyed. Starsky and Hutch was ok. Went to Collateral the other night, pretty good I say. No clubs for me.

hrundi99

First Grade
I was looking forward to Dodgeball but it felt to me like a half hour skit stretched out into a movie...

Disappointing.

greeneyed

First Grade
I saw Dodgeball on the plane...... it was really really crap..... but then I watched the whole thing...... :lol:

edabomb

First Grade
I praised it hardout. Being a fan of Gary Cole helped. Plus I liked a lot of the cameos in it. I liked it more than Starsky and Hutch and about the same as Zoolander.

Top 5 all time movies????
Hmm I might take a while to figure this out.

Dodgeball was great, had some classic one-liners. Collateral was amazing, I'd highly recommend it.

Anyone seen Shaun of the Dead? I've heard it's awesome, I can't wait to see it.

Kris_man

Bench
Kris_man's random comment #10:

this chick i like doesn't return my calls. i don't know her very well, so i concede that the calls are a bit random. how hard is it to get a girl to notice me :(

edabomb

First Grade
Kris_man said:
Kris_man's random comment #10:

this chick i like doesn't return my calls. i don't know her very well, so i concede that the calls are a bit random. how hard is it to get a girl to notice me :(

Hahaha tough times aye Kris.

edabomb's random suggestion #1 - Look like me and all the ladies will notice, for all the right reasons too :lol: :lol: :lol:

edabomb's random suggestion #2 - Grab another chick in the meantime, make her jealous (if she even knows who you are :lol: :lol: )

Kris_man

Bench
i used to work with her a couple of years back at an unnamed fast food place. anyway, i wasn't great friends with her at Macca's but i bumped into her at uni, we seemed to get along pretty well, and she gave me her number. i've called her a couple of times, and conversation was pleasant, definitely not awkward (at least not for me), but yeah, last couple of times i've rung she hasn't picked up :? .

edabomb

First Grade
On mobile?? So she caller ID'd you??? Thats harsh, you gotta go text man. If they don't reply to a text they don't want you. If they do use it as a tool.

Cell phones are the ultimate aphrodisiac, just ask Jed the playa playa. If it weren't for cell phones I dunno where I'd be today, its primo getting a chix number and knowing you'll never have to talk to them untill you see them again.

Kris_man

Bench
edabomb said:
On mobile?? So she caller ID'd you??? Thats harsh, you gotta go text man. If they don't reply to a text they don't want you. If they do use it as a tool.

Cell phones are the ultimate aphrodisiac, just ask Jed the playa playa. If it weren't for cell phones I dunno where I'd be today, its primo getting a chix number and knowing you'll never have to talk to them untill you see them again.
nah man, chicks never reply to SMS, at least not to mine :lol:. the good thing about calling is that if they didn't like you in the first place, you get a chance to impress them. with sms's, they like you or they don't.

edabomb

First Grade
Texts the only way to go man. You got it all wrong, you gotta put on the I'm too cool to call front and recieve the messages :lol: :lol: . Chicks fully dig it when you snob them I've found.

Kris_man

Bench
Texts the only way to go man. You got it all wrong, you gotta put on the I'm too cool to call front and recieve the messages :lol: :lol: . Chicks fully dig it when you snob them I've found.
yeah, very true, i should use the snob more often :mrgreen: still though, it might not be enough to get me home :?, i think i'll need something more, like money 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.