What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

greeneyed

First Grade
GreenGuy said:
Greeneyed, honestly how good is the OC? Is there a chick on that show you wouldn't get fired up for?! Machines! :clap:

I know, it is great. I am so annoyed that this week and last week I forgot to switch after Survivor until too late..... I got engrossed in doing the Greatest Ever Wingers thread...... :evil:

GreenGuy

greeneyed said:
GreenGuy said:
Greeneyed, honestly how good is the OC? Is there a chick on that show you wouldn't get fired up for?! Machines! :clap:

I know, it is great. I am so annoyed that this week and last week I forgot to switch after Survivor until too late..... I got engrossed in doing the Greatest Ever Wingers thread...... :evil:

Mate, you're missing the mother & daughter's ex storyline, as well as Seth & Summer! I can understand the greatest wingers thread giving it a run for it's money, but SURVIVOR! :shock:

DJ Raida

Bench
GreenGuy said:
Is she really going to leave though? I hope Seth doesn't ruin his thing with Summer for me!

i hope she doesnt!

BECAUSE SETH AND ANNA RE MADE FOR EACH OTHER

AND ANNA IS THE HOTTEST CHICK ON THE SHOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.