What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
Bay56 said:
I promised my wife that I wouldnt spend time on this forum tonight

* just 5 mins more love *

if she knew I was talking polisticks she'd pull the plug out ... . ha, I've got a fully charged battery.

I bet shes got a fully charged battery too, bzzzzzzzzzz. Hahaha couldn't resist after you giving it to me all night.

she needs a fully charged battery once I get going ... nuthin worse than your woman running out of steam when you've still got a lot to offer :) :D :)

anyway its 30 mins of yoga :arrow:

Kris_man

Bench
i can't login to MSN Messenger - i hate it! Yahoo Messenger has so many advantages over it, too bad nobody uses it :(

edabomb

First Grade
Yea exam tommorow aswell. No study thus far :lol: :lol: . Econ202, I think I'm dropping my econ major next year :lol: :lol: .

greeneyed

First Grade
If you don't know it now ed, you never will. However, go and get some sleep!

And remember, economics pays well in the workforce...

edabomb

First Grade
I can't sleep, I'm used to sleeping round 5am!!!! I'll get high on V and maybe do some study.

V - the only natural cure for ADD

paulquinn49

Bench
greeneyed said:
Oh I forgot to watch the Amazing Race...... !!! :lol:

it was awesomely awesome. i now have a newfound fear/respect for midgets. I mean a midget eating caviar. whod of thought it, not me

well done jeremy heinikien or whatever his name is

paulquinn49

Bench
thank god the old people have gone. im sick of token teams on reality shows.

except midgets and amputee guys like chad from survivor

if i see another christian or proud gay team ill vomit.

and greeneyed my computer was broken for 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.