What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOULS 04

Juniors
kostya was awsome
i was a bit worried after 2 years off
he demolished him in 3.

heheh i wonder if ndou is gonna keep calling him out after seeing that

if ppl dont know ndou went 12 rounds with mitchell and lost a unaninmous decision

GreenGuy

Yes Ndou would get his arse whipped based on what Kostya did yesterday. To fight like that after 2 years off was unbelievable- he is a freak!

SOULS 04

Juniors
for sure
i was soo pumped before the fight and nervous forn kostya too
buit once he tagged him in thesecond round i didnt think it was gonna last too much longer

ahh ill have to add it to my vcd boxing collection today

damn i need a dvd burner

Raider_69

Post Whore
Kostya would mop the floor with any bloke in his division, hell id back him to put that mouth away in under 6 rounds... Mundine is crap, Kostya and Danny own him

"I love my beer, but for the last six weeks I've never touched it, and Sharmba is going to pay for it." - Kostya Tszyu

possible the greatest boxing quote ever

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh i wrote that in the boxing forum... but i dont post there anymore i use as proper boxing forum now

budz said:
raiderette_robbo said:
budz said:
Raiders 2005 said:
Been there a few times this year. Great nights! Thomo is a champ! :clap:
Yeah, i had no idea he wore glasses. Thomo and Mogg live next door to my mate in Bruce.

yeah wen i met him at the footy i saw him wear the glasses...surprisingly he is hot him in them.
did ya see robbo there by any chance???
Yeah i did actually. I was gonna go and tell him that i had him in my VNRL team, but decided not to. Some chick was trying to pick him up by the looks of it. As other chicks were trying to pick up Negas.

you saw him.... :D ...but he was getting picked up... :(

greeneyed

First Grade
At least one thing went right today... Anthony made it through... though Casey went through instead of the more deserving Courtney.

greeneyed

First Grade
And what about Marcia... you are such a wonderful young woman! Ugh... she is worse than that woman Krisman liked.... :lol:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Pop Idol sucks aload of crap!

I am bored, that's why I'm writing in this thread as I have noting else to do at School :(

Guess what?!

I'm going for English tea with Steve Walters and Mal Meninga on Wednesday!!

DJ Raida

Bench
Batman, analyzing a bullet in the wall: "Judging from the trajectory of the angle, and figuring the wind at six knots per hour north by northeast as per this morning's weather report...X times six squared...over...logarithm of that...yes! You see? It came from that room on that floor!"

greeneyed

First Grade
Is this the worst lyric ever? "Spiderman, Spiderman, does what ever a spider can.... OOOhhhhh here comes the Spiderman"

Only rivaled by "Wonderwoman... Wonderwoman... you're a wonder, Wonderwoman"...........

greeneyed

First Grade
I loved the start to the Six Million Dollar Man... "we can rebuild him... we have the technology... better..stronger... faster....."

edabomb

First Grade
Long story short I was looking for a wife on MSN, this delightful young lady sent me her pic, and to my shock horror I found out she's 69's ex.

pimp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.