What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders stealing our colours!!!

is anyone else watching raiders v broncos? the raiders are wearing BLUE AND GOLD jerseys!
if you didnt know who was playing you would swear blind it was the eels!

actually its a good looking jersey (except its got the wrong logo) its blue with a gold v stripe and collar its kind of like a dark version of our old rugby sevens jersey if anyone remembers that

you would never pick it as a raiders jersey the only green in the whole ensemble is a little green stripe on the shorts

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
I actually though they were the Dogs for a minute, when I changed the channel all I could see was blue and white.

I thought it was the Adelaide Rams.

actually the rams colours were very similar to the knights

100px-Adelaide_Rams_home_jersey_1997.svg.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../100px-Adelaide_Rams_home_jersey_1997.svg.png

parra pete

Referee
Poor old Parra Pete would have gone batshit crazy watching this game.

Loved every minute of it...especially watching Campo back in form..with Edrick Lee, Jack Wighton, Andrew Milford and Ferguson playing great..
David has them going VERY VERY well...not bad for a bloke who can't coach!!!!
AND outstanding talent waiting in the wings in the NYC team..

Don't be surprised if Joe Picker heads to the Eels.....in 2014. Can play, but behind a few at the Raiders...

Latest posts