What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Roosters Discussion

edabomb

First Grade
they look like they couldn't score if the roosters put 13 toopi clones out on the field. they scored a lucky one just now though

Mal Meninga

Bench
We only need a try every 2 minutes now.

Onya Robbo! When he's got no-one infront of him he's excellent but today when he's had to make a few hit ups he's had a tough time getting over the advantage line.

greeneyed

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
We're on the board! Boogas with the easiest try he'll ever score.

I thought that was the most pathetic excuse for a try this season. The Raiders had 27,000 tackles on their line and could only score with a lucky grubber kick......

azza

Juniors
Let's NOT kid ourselves. There is no way we have any chance of winning the premiership. Our defence, which is normally pretty good, was pathetic today from all reports.

And it isn't only in today's game that it is perfectly clear we have NOTHING to offer in attack. Even Phil Graham was quiet today (but then again, it was his first game back). Our halves aren't firing and our forwards are getting only a fraction of the yardage they were last year. And what's worse, we don't have the players to change our style of play to a more expansive brand. We are in for a loooooooonnnnnng season.

Bay56

First Grade
OK OK we have not been dominant in our wins but a win is a win .... good to see the lads hang in on the tight ones and hopefully we will hit some form at the business end of the season ... the ol cliche, the gf is not won in April.

The problem is that we need to go to the next level. For that we need a different coach. IMO Stuart is the way of the future for us ... the feedback I have is that he will be the next Raiders coach ... cant wait.

In the meantime hang in there cos its going to be a roller coaster ride for we Raiders fans.

GO THE RAIDERS IN 04

thickos

First Grade
tragic performance. They served up better shit in 2001. :evil: No attacking structure at all.

BAY72

Juniors
The problem is that we need to go to the next level. For that we need a different coach. IMO Stuart is the way of the future for us ... the feedback I have is that he will be the next Raiders coach ... cant wait.
Thats a very big call...
not sayig that I totaly disagree. I like Elliot, but maybe he has got stale, food for thought. but not now.

and about stuart were the hell did you hear that?!

Raider_69

Post Whore
BAY25 said:
Thats a very big call...
not sayig that I totaly disagree. I like Elliot, but maybe he has got stale, food for thought. but not now.

and about stuart were the hell did you hear that?!

big call indeed!!!
firstly when is he out of contract?
2ndly when is elliot out of contract? and then stuart would have to forget how we was treated...... i dont rate the chances that highly
im sort of meh about it, i like elliot but he seems to have trouble making the hard choices and im at about 90% confident in elliot, however that is is a percentage that is slowly going down.

food for thought indeed

Raider Ultra

Bench
This may slightly be under the influence of alcohol, but why didn't the f*ck did the sgb join us on the toucline? What a f*ckin disgrace, flame me all you want, i know all lads gave our all for for the entire day. This is f**king ridiculpus you stubborn pricks, Bay 25 Boys till i die!

Raider_69

Post Whore
sorry champ but you guys were the minority, i recon you should have shallowed your pride and joined us

just my opinion

Raider Ultra

Bench
Get f*cked, we're not gunna hide from the roosters fans just so we don't get a bit of intimidatory from the opposition, you boys didn't make an impact.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
This may slightly be under the influence of alcohol, but why didn't the f*ck did the sgb join us on the toucline? What a f*ckin disgrace, flame me all you want, i know all lads gave our all for for the entire day. This is f***ing ridiculpus you stubborn pricks, Bay 25 Boys till i die!

That's not very nice. Your making it sound as though we're total enemies. You guys and ourselves both go to the game to Cheer for OUR TEAM. Where we sit doesn't matter a single bit. Whether you join the SYDNEY Green Brigade in SYDNEY is entirely up to you. Personally, The Raiders Army in Canberra should be in the bowl down the bottom, but no one has asked you to move, and we enjoy coming up and joining you guys. So if you don't want to join us where we sit in Sydney then so be it. I have nothing against you guys, great bunch of blokes, but this is getting out of hand and it looks plain stupid that we're arguing over where we are sitting for each game.