What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Roosters Discussion

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Get f*cked, we're not gunna hide from the roosters fans just so we don't get a bit of intimidatory from the opposition, you boys didn't make an impact.

We made a huge impact. Talking to Schif after the game, he enjoyed seeing his banner up there while he was checkin the big screen, Macca liked his new banner, and Finch heard us doing the "wanker" chant as he gave us a rude gesture back. Players knew we were there so it's unfair to say we made no impact.

Raider Ultra

Bench
You boys are more than welcome to join us at the Canberra games, I encourage it, I still can't understand why you didn't moce.

greeneyed

First Grade
I wish there was not such anger and conflict between supporters.... this whole "army" thing is not good, in my opinion, as an "army" is a very negative image. Attacking fellow supporters like this is really bad. Let's wake up and stop it.

Raider Ultra said:
Get f*cked, we're not gunna hide from the roosters fans just so we don't get a bit of intimidatory from the opposition, you boys didn't make an impact.

What an absolutely disgraceful comment. :roll:

greeneyed

First Grade
Let's stop attacking our fellow supporters.. whinge about the team or the coach or the video ref or something... :lol: :lol:

Honestly, this agression by certain groups towards fellow supporters/other groups is absolutely disgusting. I hope the mods close down any thread when it appears in future. It is beyond the pale....

greeneyed

First Grade
No I didn't and it is irrelevant. I am sick of hearing Raiders' "army" and SGB supporters fighting and I am sick of them picking on ordinary supporters like me. It has to stop. I hope the mods close down any more of it. It is not acceptable in a club like ours.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Mmm righty-o mate, did you just travel up to Sydney to witness that pile of sh*te?

What about the amount of times some of us make the effort to travel down to Canberra to watch a poor performance (eg: Panthers).

Today was not a pile of sh!t. It was poor. Win, Lose or Draw, you should still be able to support our boys without calling them a pile of sh!t. Mate you have to calm down a bit. It sounds like your taking everything to heart.

Raider Azz

Bench
i was there, and i sat with the SGB. this is stupid that you're arguing over where we sat. we follow the same team boys, we both made an impact and if you're gonna argue over something as stupid as this then you're not a real fan.

greeneyed

First Grade
I am totally sick of these "army" people being so aggresive about what other supporters should or shouldn't do. This is not some totalitarian state. You can't demand that people sit somewhere or think like you.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Mate, we supported the Raiders till the final whistle. Our forwards were a pile of toss, compounded by the awful defense out wide. This feuding between the 2 factions has to cease soon. Ultra.

Raider Ultra said:
Mate, we supported the Raiders till the final whistle. Our forwards were a pile of toss, compounded by the awful defense out wide. This feuding between the 2 factions has to cease soon. Ultra.

So then why did you start it by yelling at the SGB to sit with you.............

Raider Ultra

Bench
Greeneyed, you're having a laugh. We didn't demand the sgb boys sit with us, they decided they would stay behind the posts, fair play. Your post insinuates that we condone war and violence which is a total load of bollocks. And relating to your post about those 'army' people. give it a break mate, we're all working towards the same cause, and never are we aggresive and demanded that the sgb boys join us. Raider 4 Life.

greeneyed

First Grade
I don't care about who started what and when and how or if. These arguments have to stop NOW, not soon. They have to stop NOW.

The use of the Australian Army insignia is inappropriate in relation to football. I'm sorry, but I don't like this element in relation to football. That is for wars. It is not for football, particularly while we have people at risk in a real war in Iraq.

Raider Ultra

Bench
Mate, I have the upmost respect for the boys and girls that have are serving this country in Iraq. The only reason I have used the Australian Army logo as it is the only thing on the internet that resembles the Raiders Army logo. Do you think I would dare disrespect the people that have served this county in using the Australian Army emblem? I have family that has served this country, do you think I would disrespect them by using it. Most certainly not.

greeneyed

First Grade
It disrespects them by using it in relation to football. I am sure it wasn't meant, but it does.

BAY72

Juniors
i think the point that Raider Ultra, was trying to make is that all last week we talked about how important it was to get everyone together for the Roosters. but when it came to game day the SGB didn't hold up their end of the bargain. Although some sounded like they were willing to move, they were all just sheep!
unless one made the decision nothing was going to happen.
In my opinion, you all scared!
I don't know if it has anything to do with the Bulldogs thing a few weeks back, or if you think we are going to steal your 'THUNDER'.
Either way utter rubbish.
the only other reason that I can see is defiance, to show an obvious split between groups, and that is why nobody moved.
I enjoy the fact that alot of you come along to the home games, and some of you do come and sit with us.
though I think the opinions of us change from week to week depending on who is around you, namely Nick, every week he seems to have a diferent opinion, which seems to me different to whether he is on the forum or not.
I don't know why, I wish he'd just come out and say it.

Latest posts