What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders V Roosters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Good luck for the game
these games are always beauties
if ya see some guy with a ben cross banner, that will be me 8)

Indeed, good luck, I'm really looking forward to it.

I have a feeling though that on current form, unless we improve significantly, we'll get lapped.

xwizit

Juniors
i dont know i bleed green..itl be a great game no doubt, we were lucky to win imo today, but like i said in another post, weve had crappy decisions go against us heaps of times, so il take one our way gladly

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea, the raiders alway turn up for the chooks
will be a fantastic game
the forward battle will be great, better if wiki was playing :cry:
finch will be in the firing line of SGB'ers :mrgreen: :lol:

xwizit

Juniors
he should be, he was a 50/50 chance to play today apparently..so im guessing he should play next week as well as hegarty

azza

Juniors
On current form, Roosters by 30. Raiders need to improve dramatically on what they have dished up so far this year.

melon....

Coach
Its gonna be tougher than it looks. We lost a couple of props today, and Wig is scheduled to return, but Cayless and Catic are big losses. Dunno what Catic has done, but Cayless will be out for a couple more weeks.

More Pressure on the young guns like Rose and Tupou, but Webb is also scheduled to be back from suspension...so if Wing plays he'll be hooker with Webb into the back row and Mozza up front.

The team:

1. Clinton Schifcofske
2. Joel Monaghan
3. James Evans
4. Adam Mogg
5. Michael Robertson
6. Mark McLinden
7. Brad Drew
8. Ryan O’Hara
9. Simon Woolford (c)
10. Luke Davico
11. Tyran Smith
12. Michael Hodgson
13. Ian Hindmarsh

14. Jason Croker
15. Jason Bulgarelli
16. Ben Cross
17. Terry Martin
18. Troy Thompson

---

Good to see Toots is back, although I'm pissed off that Phil Graham is languishing in Premier League for no reason whatsoever when Jason "Let me blow another try" Bulgarelli is still in the side........

RoostarGirl

Juniors
LOL Bro I'm hoping to go.....thanks for the tip about the banner saves me yelling out hey Raider 69er to everyone :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

supermario

Juniors
the Roosters side for the Canberra game:

Anthony Minichiello
Chris Walker
Justin Hodges
Ryan Cross
Todd Byrne
Brad Fittler
Brett Finch
Adrian Morley
Heath L'Estrange
Ned Catic
Michael Crocker
Chris Flannery
Luke Ricketson

Chad Robinson
Stuart Webb
Peter Cusack
Anthony Tupou

Watch out for some changes to this side about an hour before the game.

Hold on to your hats footy fans, this game will be a cracker !!!!!!
whipcrack.gif

OVP

Coach
supermario said:
the Roosters side for the Canberra game:

Anthony Minichiello
Chris Walker
Justin Hodges
Ryan Cross
Todd Byrne
Brad Fittler
Brett Finch
Adrian Morley
Heath L'Estrange
Ned Catic
Michael Crocker
Chris Flannery
Luke Ricketson

Chad Robinson
Stuart Webb
Peter Cusack
Anthony Tupou

Watch out for some changes to this side about an hour before the game.

Hold on to your hats footy fans, this game will be a cracker !!!!!!
whipcrack.gif

Woohooo Webby is playing !! We dont really need wing at hooker when Webby plays ... Wing wont be back until round 11 anyway.

Good luck Raiders, i bet this will be a cracker of a game ... but theyve never shown Roosters v Canberra on tv in ages, and the bastards havent changed :(

I bet this craps all over the Dogs v Broncos game. Thank god i have foxtel :)

OVP

Coach
I Bleed Green said:
I still can't believe they're showing Tigers/Panthers on Friday night instead of this game. Sheesh.

Damn straight man ... but gee its nice that the Tigers have a game on TV at least ... thats great for their fans, but i suppose its not so good for the Raiders fans too :(

I still think its bizarre that Canberra dont get many games on free to air (Channel Sieg Heil) ... its not like they are a bad team ffs.

OVP

Coach
fillapop said:
is wing playin 4 them 4 dat game

no mate, Wing will be back in round 11 at the earliest. The rest shall do him well i hope :)

Poor Mini though, he played the maximum games too last year ... it'd be nice to see him get a rest while Luke Phillips gets a start :)

Latest posts