What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders v Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucko

Juniors
This Friday night we are going to see an awesome game of rugby league. Its one i always look forward too, as the sharks are kind of my team away from home. And these clashes are always exciting. Especially at night time at Toyota Park. Well I'm tipping the raiders by about 2 points, but what does every body else think??

kaon

Juniors
With the team we have, we shouldn't have a problem with the Sharks. They are coming into form though and we do have so type of hoodoo at Caltex/endeavour/shark/toyota/etc.. park but hey, hoodoo's haven't stopped us this season.

Also the boys will be pumped for toots record.

Sharkette

Juniors
Shaping up to be a great game indeed. I am glad to see the Raiders hitting some good form this year, I always enjoyed watching them back in the late '80's early '90's when they were at their peak.

Jason Croker always carves us up when we play them, and CS is always a danger at the back. We will also have to watch the dummy half scoots from Woolford too.

May the best team win, and let's hope it's not decided on any dubious penalties or refereeing errors! :roll:

Green Eye

Juniors
Sharkies have proven to be a good second half team over the last few and that is exactly where the raiders strike power is. The raiders always know how to keep consistent throughout the game and that is why many teams that face them fall apart in the second half.

This is going to be a corker!!!

Alan Shore

First Grade
kaon said:
With the team we have, we shouldn't have a problem with the Sharks. They are coming into form though and we do have so type of hoodoo at Caltex/endeavour/shark/toyota/etc.. park but hey, hoodoo's haven't stopped us this season.

Also the boys will be pumped for toots record.

Can't be as bad as Manly's record, haven't win here since 1986!

mel

Juniors
It should be a great game, can't wait. I'll be here in Canberra watching the game surrounded by Raiders supporters. Should be fun!!!! :twisted:

bucko

Juniors
Yeah, hopefully this game doesn't get decided by a bad call. And it should be a very high quality game. I'll be watchin the game in canberra too, so its gonna be awesome.

mel

Juniors
bucko wrote:
hopefully this game doesn't get decided by a bad call.
Harrigan is the ref so that shouldn't happen. Last time the Raiders played the Sharkies at home in June last year the Sharks won 36-26. Hopefully we can do it again and with Noddys form at the moment I'm sure that we'll beat the Raiders by alot more.

bucko

Juniors
Yeah I can remember that game. I think the raiders led 12-0 at one stage and then fell away. Sad times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts