What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders vs Melbourne .... In Game

min: TRY - STORM. Scott Hill races away from some ordinary defence to score 10m in from touch. Conversion Matt Orford hits upright and bounces away. Storm 4-0

11 min: TRY - Storm. Steve Kearney scores almost unopposed after the Melbourne side carve up the Raiders down the right flank. Conversion Orford OK. Storm 10-0

17 min: TRY - Raiders. Jason Bulgarelli hits the hole and scores out wide. Matthew Gafa converts. Storm 10-6

30 min: NEWS - No change to score. Possession and field posession almost dead even as both sides ruck it out. Raiders with a couple of opportunities but unable to complete.
Penalty count favouring Storm 5-2 with Bulgarelli being the main offender.

39 min: PENALTY GOAL - Raiders. Gafa makes no mistake from right in front. Storm 10-8

Oh we are still close and yes we have kicked two goals not scored two tries
[-o< [-o<

43 mins: No try ruled against the storm. steve turner crossed out wide but the obstruction rule was activated.
We are still in it

53 mins: OH YEAH... Joel Monoghan scores a double and Gafa makes a great conversion from the sideline. what a kicker.. Raiders 18-10

Poida_Raider

Bench
58 gorne and its still raiders 18 - 10 storm.

it would be nice to watch the footy show tomorrow with highlights of canberra winning!! but i dont want to get ahead of myself.
i think we can do it! GO BOYSS!!!!

edabomb

First Grade
This is an awesome game so far, not attractive but we are playing to our strengths!!!