What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raise the Guillotine its Rd 14: 2022 Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
And the grub Kaufusi does it again ,

Matto type slam on Walker

Chooks could be missing both their halves vs us

Wally21

Bench
And the grub Kaufusi does it again ,

Matto type slam on Walker

Chooks could be missing both their halves vs us
Kaufusi is an absolute f**king dog shot grub. He should have been suspended for 4 weeks for Matto. He should again be suspended for a minimum 4 weeks for that.
He and his mate the deadshit grub Nelson cheap shot-Solomona are typical of the long line of grubs in purple.

JokerEel

First Grade
Kaufusi is an absolute f**king dog shot grub. He should have been suspended for 4 weeks for Matto. He should again be suspended for a minimum 4 weeks for that.
He and his mate the deadshit grub Nelson cheap shot-Solomona are typical of the long line of grubs in purple.

I can say That I would be happy for him to cop a career ending injury...

He came up twice when they showed all of Boyd Cordeners concussions which ended his career.

I don't see any other player constantly coming up with elbowing players in the head so to say its an accident is laughable.

hindy111

Post Whore
Xavier Savage was absolutely diabolical. Give me “slow” Gutho every day of the week thanks.

Agree. He is very erratic. But at the same time he is exciting and a raw talent. If he can cut out the silly play and master his simple passing game skills he could be a gem. Some guys however never do.......