What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rakeback

jc155776

Coach
I play on Stars and was wondering if there is anyway to have rakeback added to an account already created??

Also how does Rakeback actually wotk?? (Looking at you Hevy :p)

watatank

Coach
Well every time you play a pot or a tournament the poker games take a small percentage of the prize pool (that's rake), that's how they make money. as the name suggests, if you get an account with rakeback then you can get some of what you paid back.

Stars doesn't have rakeback, they have a VIP rewards system which works in a similar way. if you look in your lobby you can win cash prizes if you get a certain amount of points. starts off with $10 bonuses and then goes to $50 and higher as you accumulate more points, which is kind of like rakeback. Should also note that you must have silver star to receive them.

jc155776

Coach
Yeah I noticed I worked up my $10 and are halfway through my second but have no idea how to claim the first one or where to go for it.

I have one star, I think. Will have to check tonight.

watatank

Coach
Go to the cashier, click on VIP store and then click on the "VIP rewards and bonuses" category. It only costs 1 FPP to unlock it.

If you have one star you can't get it. You need at least two.

HevyDevy

Coach
Incidentally, you can only get rakeback by signing up through a rakeback affiliate. As has been mentioned PS doesn't offer rakeback anyway but Full Tilt does, however if you signed up through a different affiliate you won't be able to get rakeback. If you just signed up through FT you may be able to get it if you email them.

It's well worth it.