What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rangi Chase slap yourself!!

This Year?

Immortal
For falling for Ryan Hoffman's dummy after the scrum win. That was a very soft try and should never have happened. Remember.... the most dangerous man is the man with the ball (especially when he is only 10-15m out from your line).

Southernsaint

Staff member
This Year? said:
For falling for Ryan Hoffman's dummy after the scrum win. That was a very soft try and should never have happened. Remember.... the most dangerous man is the man with the ball (especially when he is only 10-15m out from your line).

It was Richie Williams' fault.

Oh, hang on, that was last week...

Ribs

Bench
Harsh I thought, Chase Stanley was packed into the scrum wasnt he? He broke and went high on Hoffmann and got pushed off.

Young players make those mistakes.... he'll learn though.

Cant fault Rangi for that one, wasnt his man.

Father Ted

First Grade
Ribs said:
Harsh I thought, Chase Stanley was packed into the scrum wasnt he? He broke and went high on Hoffmann and got pushed off.

We do need a course on the basics though . 1 don't turn your back when you pass
2 don't take dummies 3 don't score a try one handed 4 catch the ball on the full if possible etc stuff that five year olds should have learn't .

This Year?

Immortal
Ribs said:

That was after Rangi Chase got sold. Why are they sliding coming off their line in defence???

Well I hope they learn anyway. I know it's nitpicking but it's frustrating to watch happen.

Father Ted

First Grade
This Year? said:
That was after Rangi Chase got sold. Why are they sliding coming off their line in defence???

Well I hope they learn anyway. I know it's nitpicking but it's frustrating to watch happen.

It would be under coach's orders you would presume . Although slide defence is suicide in your own "red Zone " More self inflicted nails in the coffin .

Dragonheart

Juniors
Rookie-style mistakes from our senior players (Australian rep players should know better), multiple offences by Payne, and just plain basic mistakes from the younger players, did us in. We had them early and then Melbourne were allowed to get thier rythm back....and we were done from then on.

The guys just didn't go on with the good start.

Latest posts