What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rangi Chase

Elias1983

Coach
Well that's a good thing...because the last polynesian to win a comp in the spine before him was Swain...melbourne hooker...won't say anymore...

MattYg1

Bench
And if it happened 2 years in a row within the next 3 years then those stats would be rather redundant...

slipperykinchela

First Grade
And if it happened 2 years in a row within the next 3 years then those stats would be rather redundant...

a/ No it wouldnt, 4 players out of a possible 76 over 19 years is still poor.

b/ It wont happen, the dominant teams dont have polynesians in key positions

Godz Illa

Coach
It's an interesting stat but that's all it is. You'd take a spine of Locke, Marshall, Johson and Luke over almost any in the comp

watatank

Coach
The teams that could be considered "threats" are the Tigers, Warriors and Souths, all of which lack consistency

possm

Coach
I work with a relative of his, he said it's a done deal. But for some reason it will not be announced till early next week, not sure the reasoning behind this, but apparently it's done. Welcome on board rangi...

I hope it's all true. Chase and Soward will make a good combo and it will give Kyle time to recover from injury and come back through the Cutters;
NRL side Soward and Chase
Cutters Fien and Drinkwater

watatank

Coach
well I guess we're screwed too seeing as we've got Beale coming and Kyle replacing the captain and that's even if he can get through the season. may as well give it away if we get Rangi.

the stat is interesting and maybe there's substance to it but what would give us and others some hope (maybe) is that NZ have done a pretty decent job at international level, winning RLWC and 4N.

MattYg1

Bench
well I guess we're screwed too seeing as we've got Beale coming and Kyle replacing the captain and that's even if he can get through the season. may as well give it away if we get Rangi.

the stat is interesting and maybe there's substance to it but what would give us and others some hope (maybe) is that NZ have done a pretty decent job at international level, winning RLWC and 4N.

Thats basically what i was saying, other stats can nullify other stats and how far back do you go and...

I really dislike stats like that as a means of decision making

nontime111

Juniors
YAAAAYY!!
RIGHT ON RANGI!!!
You may well get to experience a NRL GF WIN with the mighty DRAGONS afterall brother!
MISSING LINK for us WAS..... a decent halves combo with mungrel and cheek, laser beam super positive ATTACKING talent and pure GENIUS!!!
Sowie/ STYLE....... and Chasie ...halves combos all the way to GF 2013 WOWWW SO HAPPY!!!:crazy: