What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank them - who'd you rather play in weak 1 of the playoffs?

Moffo

Referee
Knights, cows or warriors?

Knights for mine...predictable, slow...I know they beat us earlier on the year but id be confident

Cows...wouldn't mind playing them in Sydney, they are shit usually down here

Warriors...f**k no! Really think they will cause some problems in the finals

Liddell

Juniors
Teams would be lining up to play the Knights.

You wouldn't want anything to do with the Warriors though.

Last edited:

simostorm

Bench
Knights missing Snowdan.. and probably now Gidley.. you'd have to take Knights for sure..
Id least want to play the Warriors...

simostorm

Bench
I wouldn't trust Gower cooking sausages on my BBQ let alone filling in for Gidley in an NRL finals match..

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Teams would be lining up to play the Knights.

You wouldn't want anything to do with the Warriors though.

Im a knights fan and im thinking the same thing. Im just trying to decide if i want the bulldogs or sharks to beat us.

Honestly, a part of me is sad we made the 8 just because either the Warriors or Cowboys arent going to be there, and honestly they would be more interesting to watch.

Noname36

First Grade
Knights aren't that skillful but they are incredibly tough. If sides playing them in the semis rock up with the same attitude as people have here they'll probably get smacked.