What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rap

"Back when you used to rap like the fu-shnickens, Nas designed ya blueprint..who ya kiddin" - Nas - Stillmatic Freestyle 2001 (Jay-Z/Rocafella diss)

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Nas is the man!

Been listening to some Vakill lately, dude has some ill lines...

'My hip hop status is C-section(why?), coz im a cut above you pussies' lol. might have to use that as my new sig.

LESStar58

Referee
I was f**king furious when I found out Dilated Peoples were coming and I'd already bought tickets for something else that night. One of the truly phenomenal hip hop groups of the current crop.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Nas is the man!

Been listening to some Vakill lately, dude has some ill lines...

'My hip hop status is C-section(why?), coz im a cut above you pussies' lol. might have to use that as my new sig.
Nas has had one great album Illmatic. It is one of the best albums ever, but since then if you put all his good stuff together you'd struggle to fill an album. He's also a total idiot, he spits about sh*t he don't understand and he constantly gets exposed for not knowing what he's talking about.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Can we change the thread name to hip-hop please.

Anyone checked out Blakroc? So f**king good.

Meth in Jan, RZA in Feb and possibly Rae in March.

Saw GZA, Ghostface and wu-tang *cough* last year man. All I need to see is u-god, masta killa and to resurrect ODB and I would have seen all the original wu tang line up

Godz Illa

Coach
Anyone checked out Blakroc? So f**king good.
Heck yes. Cooler than the other side of the pillow. Black Keys, one of the great bands going around, teamed with hip hop royalty like ODB, Pharoahe Monch, Q-Tip, Mos Def et al? Orgasmatron

On the other hand, the new Ghostface is a disappointment. Supergay radio RnB with only a few snippets of Stark gold

Young Sid's new single is absolutely epic just imo.

Word.

And Ghost should never of done that RnB album.

Cliffhanger said:
Nas has had one great album Illmatic. It is one of the best albums ever, but since then if you put all his good stuff together you'd struggle to fill an album. He's also a total idiot, he spits about sh*t he don't understand and he constantly gets exposed for not knowing what he's talking about.

Stillmatic is excellent IMO, as is the Lost Tapes. It Was Written is a good album too.

f**k Dead Prez were brilliant. 2 1/2 hour set, played pretty much every track I could want them too, except for Animal In Man.