What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rapes' Quote of the week!!

cheese

Bench
Stuey said:
"I think what you won't see that you did see last year is blokes dropping balls they shouldn't drop in first grade and missing tackles they shouldn't miss," he said.

Keep 'em comin' Stuey...

[/banter]

Docking

Juniors
Great work Stuey, all we saw is players dropping everything and mssing vital tackles.

Superb work.

Docking

Juniors
The fairytale dream is over.

So disappointing.

Even worse, the Bulldogs are carving the Eels up and we will be no match next week.

Quint

Juniors
Not of little faith just had my hopes during the off season trashed in 80 mins. :cry:

carinashark

First Grade
Can we forfit next week? Perhapse the bus could get lost? Or be highjacked by Terrorists?
Carinashark

cheese

Bench
stuey said:
"You hear about the St Georges and Trent Barrett and Roosters and (Brad) Fittler being a one-man band, well we're certainly not a one-man band."

Correct stuey. We dont even have a band. All we had was some shite DJ that kept playing "2003's greatest hits"

Docking

Juniors
cheese said:
stuey said:
"You hear about the St Georges and Trent Barrett and Roosters and (Brad) Fittler being a one-man band, well we're certainly not a one-man band."

Correct stuey. We dont even have a band. All we had was some shite DJ that kept playing "2003's greatest hits"

lol :lol:

fizman

Bench
Well said Cheese!! You are a funny man, keep them coming old son. I need a good laugh.

ghoti

Bench
Wests were always going to provide us with a tough match. So many people don't rate their young blokes as highly as they should. Halatau, Paterson, Fitzhenry and Gibbs will all have big seasons this year.

Optimism is the key for the Sharkies now. I'll be at the Showground next week, destroying my vocal chords and watching Cronulla belt the Dogs.

troy

Juniors
jesus christ give Rapes a chance .Its the 1st bloody game and he's got the squad that Ando picked anyway. B.K 's kicking game hurt us and i think our backs were flast footed and predictable BUT our strike weapons are Vagana and Merritt and they weren't there. Lomu is the worst forward ive seen and how can u blame the coach for missed tackles..

They'll get better - staying positive and supporting the coach and players is whats needed right now ..

If in round 10 we are still seeing that sort of crap then go 4 yr life.. until then shut up and be supportive..

Booyah

Bench
Our first game of the season guys. Methinks alot of people had expectations that were WAY too high - hence the disappointment.

I was disappointed too, but I expected alot of rustiness and cobwebs from the boys. It always happens to every team in round one. Players from every team are still struggling for match fitness and " good" form. Why should we be any different?

Its not like we were the only ones to play badly this round either. Look at the Roosters. Look at Parra or the Cowboys.

We've got a rough game ahead of us next week - so I'm not expecting much difference to last saturday, but I'll remain optimistic.

Round 3 is Manly at home. I predict our winning ways will begin then and there. :D