What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rava being rubbed out

BLM01

First Grade
You beat me to it Saint Angelo. The eels Raiders game tonight. I couldn't believe it either. How the hell is that OK to anything Rava has done this year? There was no attempt by Rapana to use his arms whatsoever. So Ravalawa, watch Rapana's tackle on Sievo with 8 seconds to go. In other words, use your hips only. Don't bother trying to wrap the attacking player up and you'll get away with it.
Bloody ridiculous!
I am not worried about that ..that tackle was OK, you can bump someone out the way with your hip
But I was more worried about how was Dylan Brown not offside in the lead up to the try with 5 to go
They looked at it 3 times it was obvious
I know they willl say bad angle and all but it was clear as day
Of course the NRL or Channel 9 have silenced the commentators..it seems:mad:
Yes I am bias, i did tip Raiders in my tipping comp

St Tangles

Bench
I think alot of our clubs weakness stems back to when we owed the NRL money and were happy to be in the comp and bow down to our masters.

The NRL got used to us just laying there and exepting it and that attitude continues.

We don't owe them anything so I don't get why the club doesn't stand up for its self.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I am not worried about that ..that tackle was OK, you can bump someone out the way with your hip
But I was more worried about how was Dylan Brown not offside in the lead up to the try with 5 to go
They looked at it 3 times it was obvious
I know they willl say bad angle and all but it was clear as day
Of course the NRL or Channel 9 have silenced the commentators..it seems:mad:
Yes I am bias, i did tip Raiders in my tipping comp
I betted on them in our punters club. $80 @ $4.50 thank you very much Rapana.

BLM01

First Grade
It’s just the way our work punters club works. We put in 20 each week and I think 4 people each bet 80 each a week. If you triple your money you go again if not it rotates to the next group etc.
That’s bizarre
I am the same, in a 4 person punters club where we put $10 a week and bet on Footy Tab pick the winners with starts $40 a week 😁

Last edited:

rasaint

Juniors
Hey All maybe the NRL has a new tackle to review ‘ the freight train’.

Add to creeper, cannonball, hip drop, shoulder charge, chicken wing, crusher, head slam, spear, etc etc.

BBTB

Juniors
It does appear that we just bend over and take it from the NRL at every opportunity, much like the Tigers or Bulldogs. How did we ever sink so low that we're on the same rung as those teams.
We unfortunately
Have Board, & committee, that are so corrupt, they just hope nobody will notice the incompetent behavior... They can just go on forever, with their snouts in the trough. Lapping up all the easy money & no one will even notice.
They've just got to stay quite, and not rock the boat.

BLM01

First Grade
Anyone see Hamlin-Uele’s shot in the last few minutes of the Sharks Warriors game?

Ruled not to be a shoulder charge when Rava’s shots are. f**king hilarious.
Yeh they only bothered to rule out high contact
Shoulder charge and wrapping arms
That’s one of those rules or crackdowns in the past that no longer applies

Latest posts