What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raw Super Thread 2010 Spoilers

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not a bad Raw, although only the Batista/Bryan stuff and the final segment really stood out.

Big Pete

Referee
I thought it was a reasonably entertaining show, each segment seemed to serve a purpose and while the show didn't build to anything worthwhile in the main event I thought it was a very solid edition.

Actually, now that I think about it, Guest Host aside, it really felt like a SD episode.

I watch it on youtube, i thought it was a good show, sheamus really looks like he is going to either be a main eventer, or he is going to be a mid card wrestler. He is good on the mic, but i think he needs a good solid programme with a top star. I know he had HHH, but now he has "taken out" triple H, he needs someone to feud with for a while. I think batista would be a good fit, or even john cena because of the size comparison.

This is my first post on this forum on the website, but i have been following the wrestling for around 8 years now, i started back in 2002 when dx were trying to convince HHH to come back to their group after his injury layoff. I was into it before that (the rock is my fav wrestler) but started watching raw weekly 8 years ago.

Thanks for reading.

RedVDave

First Grade
Sounds pretty good.... apparently Bryan looked good

I am frothing at the thought of The Miz and Jericho as a team.

Not saying it won't happen but I think Jericho is above the tag title division please put him in the main event.

Got sidetracked back to my point, I think you may find The Miz & Jericho simply cost Big Show his match against Swagger.

DB

First Grade
He is above, but when has that stopped the WWE from creating these makeshift teams..... in recent memory we've had teams like Batista and Rey, Edge and Orton, and Cena and whoever he is feuding with.... all of these main eventers. It just seems the thing to do when you have no idea what to do with a M.E.

RedVDave

First Grade
He is above, but when has that stopped the WWE from creating these makeshift teams..... in recent memory we've had teams like Batista and Rey, Edge and Orton, and Cena and whoever he is feuding with.... all of these main eventers. It just seems the thing to do when you have no idea what to do with a M.E.

Fair point some work well when people are just 'thrown' together, Paul london & Brian Kendrick, Booker T & Goldust, The Miz & John Morrison.

Whereas others not so much Kofi Kingston & CM Punk, Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes, John Cena & Bastista/Michaels.

I am sure theres more for both of the above but I think the point is valid anyway the point being is I don't think Miz & Jericho will be a permanent tag team just cost Show the title at over the limit, I could be wrong though the WWE has done stranger things as of late.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Fair point some work well when people are just 'thrown' together, Paul london & Brian Kendrick, Booker T & Goldust, The Miz & John Morrison.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick weren't just thrown together. They tagged together in the indies.

jc155776

Coach
Sounds like a very "meh" Raw.

I think everyone was REALLY hoping the Miz v Hart match was a swerve and we were going to see Bryan Danielsen kick Miz's head in.

So the title is with Hart...now what?

Would have been much better watching him reside over a new Champ then become a new Champ. Especially at the expense of Miz who is awesome.

jc155776

Coach
Maybe it was good, I will watch it and find out. But if I don't get home from work in time then im not gonna be too bothered either.

Haven't seen Raw since the draft, but can someone tell me how DiBiase's storyline is going? I was always a big fan of his so is he hitting the mark or falling short?

jc155776

Coach
That was a really uninspiring Raw.

What the f**k was the point of Buzz Aldron????

The guest host is seen for about 5 mins, normally just plugging something, maybe they pay a motza to be on????

Swagger vs Orton was good, at one stage it looked like Swagger could have f**ked Ortons shoulder with a sideslam when Orton put hs arm out or had it dangling when it happened.

Good match though overall.

i thought it was the best raw in years. I enjoyed it so much. So cool to see Edge vs Christian!!!

Go Bret!!

and I always love the Canadian crowds. They know whats up

Haven't seen Raw since the draft, but can someone tell me how DiBiase's storyline is going? I was always a big fan of his so is he hitting the mark or falling short?
DiBiase has reactivated the Million Dollar Belt, and spent time trying to convert R-Truth to be his version of his father's offsider, Virgil. That didn't work, so he hired Virgil instead. And now you're up to date.