What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley to join the Tigers board?????????????

Ben Bostrom

Juniors
Did anyone else listen to Hadley this morning on 2GB? I thought he mentioned something about joining the Wests Tigers board. Did anyone else his this as I hope it is not true.

Please someone confirm this not to be true.

Regards
Ben

westie

Bench
Ben Bostrom said:
Did anyone else listen to Hadley this morning on 2GB? I thought he mentioned something about joining the Wests Tigers board. Did anyone else his this as I hope it is not true.

Regards
Ben

He was probably being an idiot again, but imagine the free media presence he would provide.

tigger

Juniors
Just another reason to kick the sh1t out of Wests. Hopefully he is taking a chair on the Western Suburbs board aswell!!!!

tigger

Juniors
King Tigerman said:
dont worry hes ineligiible anyway

also tugger dont worry we only allow pro wests tigers people on the balmain board

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wests is owned 50% by BALMAIN, not the other way round. 'We' is a bunch of inbred Wests supporters that think that Wests owns Balmain. Hopefully when we throw you to the wind in 2005, you will wake up.

Balmain as a stand alone entity playing in the Premier League from 2006. sounds good.

King Tigerman

Juniors
exactly right

also tugger when balmain are stand alone in reserve grade ill be most likely going for the swans also i know there are 5 representatives from the tigers on the wests tigers board

tigger said:
Balmain as a stand alone entity playing in the Premier League from 2006. sounds good.

That is the statement of someone not right in the head. Someone who has sniffed car exhaust once too often.

Hypothetical.

The JV folds at the end of 2005, the Wests Tigers dissolve, Balmain go their own way and have only Premier League representation in 2006.

Let's line them up with their 2006 peers.... Norths and Newtown. Illustrious company indeed, but not sell outs.

Which NRL team will they align themselves with?

Manly?
Souths?
Cronulla?
Saints?
Roosters?

There has to be an alignment with an NRL team otherwise good young players just wouldn't play for them. If there is no alignment with an NRL team, why would a young bloke play for Balmain knowing that he cannot play for an NRL club this year?

No alignment means chuckleheads like Craig Field will be the best Balmain will ever get. NRL players past their prime and young blokes who couldn't get a run at a Sydney based NRL club. That will be Balmain's recruitment standards without an NRL alignment. Without an alignment they'll not only be a Premier League only team but they'll be a bottom half Premier League team with little chance of becoming a "successful" Premier League team.

So, you have what you'd to do in order to become only Balmain again is to dissolve the JV (because as part of the JV you're a sell out) and align Balmain with an NRL team.

Thus, selling out once again.

So, from 2006, Balmain would be a feeder club for an NRL team.

Genius Tigger, pure genius. Balmain would be barking mad not to take heed of your sage advice.

magpiemax

Juniors
Ben Bostrom said:

Regards
Ben
mate,hadley has not been on air since last friday(12/12/03) and wont be back on his morning show till the 19/01/04. so unless you have been listening to fill ins like tim webster,or perhaps larry emdur who are boring fence sitters.i suggest you clean the wax out of your ears or perhaps try going down on tugger.
regards max.

magpiemax

Juniors
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
tigger said:

That is the statement of someone not right in the head. Someone who has sniffed car exhaust once too often.

Hypothetical.

The JV folds at the end of 2005, the Wests Tigers dissolve, Balmain go their own way and have only Premier League representation in 2006.

Let's line them up with their 2006 peers.... Norths and Newtown. Illustrious company indeed, but not sell outs.

Manly?
Souths?
Cronulla?
Saints?
Roosters?

There has to be an alignment with an NRL team otherwise good young players just wouldn't play for them. If there is no alignment with an NRL team, why would a young bloke play for Balmain knowing that he cannot play for an NRL club this year?

No alignment means chuckleheads like Craig Field will be the best Balmain will ever get. NRL players past their prime and young blokes who couldn't get a run at a Sydney based NRL club. That will be Balmain's recruitment standards without an NRL alignment. Without an alignment they'll not only be a Premier League only team but they'll be a bottom half Premier League team with little chance of becoming a "successful" Premier League team.

So, you have what you'd to do in order to become only Balmain again is to dissolve the JV (because as part of the JV you're a sell out) and align Balmain with an NRL team.

Genius Tigger, pure genius. Balmain would be barking mad not to take heed of your sage advice.
well done E.A, as usual you continue to smash tugger from pillar to post with his uneducated jibber.
i will look forward to you continuing this trend throughout 2004 and beyond. just shows that it does not matter wether you live in the liverpool area or the the land of the rising damp.
its whats between the ears that counts. :oops:

innsaneink

Referee
magpiemax said:
tigger said:

Hypothetical.

Manly?
Souths?
Cronulla?
Saints?
Roosters?

well done E.A, as usual you continue to smash tugger from pillar to post with his uneducated jibber.
i will look forward to you continuing this trend throughout 2004 and beyond. just shows that it does not matter wether you live in the liverpool area or the the land of the rising damp.

It would be Saints I would say.....Balmain & Saints junior comps already merge due to lack of teams.
I might have to try & find a red n white jumper & a crown lager for our little friend \/ \/ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tigger

Juniors
tigger said:

Hypothetical.

Manly?
Souths?
Cronulla?
Saints?
Roosters?

There is a major difference between being aligned to a club and merging with the 2nd worst team in the history of the game.

Our members bent over & look what a positive result the Wests brand has had on our club :roll:

We would be better off being a feeder club to Easts (!!!!!!!!) than part of the JV which is really saying something about your great club.......

tigger

Juniors
magpiemax said:
tigger said:

Hypothetical.

Manly?
Souths?
Cronulla?
Saints?
Roosters?

Max, how do you type and keep your lips constantly around your mates cock? I am not sure if you follow Western Suburbs or Oxford Street United :^o

innsaneink

Referee
tigger said:

tigger said:
We would be better off being a feeder club to Easts (!!!!!!!!) than part of the JV which is really saying something about your great club.......

:lol: :lol: Tigger...you really dont have a clue, do you? :lol: :lol:

Oh...and ur little swipe at Max??......I've heard my daughters year 8 mates come up with better insults than that.. :lol: :lol:

Pathetic!

magpiemax

Juniors
tigger said:
magpiemax said:
tigger said:

Hypothetical.

Manly?
Souths?
Cronulla?
Saints?
Roosters?

Max, how do you type and keep your lips constantly around your mates cock? I am not sure if you follow Western Suburbs or Oxford Street United :^o
you know, one thing has always amazed me on the WORLD WIDE WEB how amazingly strong and tough and uncomprimising some characters are behind a keyboard.knowing full well that the likely hood of bumping into others seldom happens and the possibilities are almost impossible.
p.s......but then again leichhardt oval is a small place. :evil:

tigger

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can feel fear coming on...... As i have said to you before, if i didn't feel comfortable saying to your face, i am not going to type it. So come and find me at Leichhardt Oval.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

tigger said:
There is a major difference between being aligned to a club and merging with the 2nd worst team in the history of the game.

Our members bent over & look what a positive result the Wests brand has had on our club :roll:

Second worst?

LOL

Imbecile.

So piss off and be a feeder club for the French pricks. No one will miss you.

Mr. "I want us to be a stand alone Premier League Club that feeds its junior to Eastern Suburbs".

If you don't think there's something wrong with that title, you're beyond help.

As for your members, we're all feeling quite happy that your members didn't bend over and take it the way you do here.