What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ray Hadley

The Enforcer

Juniors
I have noticed that the airwaves resident big mouthed bully Ray Hadley isn't very keen on talking about his big mouth boss John Singleton.What's up Ray, your not keeping the people informed on what's going on ?
Why not ?

j5o6hn

Juniors
Three easy guesses,like the NEWS LTD papers who dont mention Murdoch unless to praise him,Hadley wont say anything about the racing matter

kmav23

Juniors
John singleton owns the station.... lol

this is why we have cross media ownership laws...

otherwise 1 person could be too powerful

aads

Juniors
Nice three minute discussion about "The Voice " tonight while the footy was on RAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

IanG

Coach
Is this the same Mike Carlton who famously said he'd only go to Stan Zemanek's funeral to make sure Stan was actually dead?

j5o6hn

Juniors
Zemanek was a low life racist liar,Hadley is a overpaid ranting bully & idiot who along with the continuous call team should be consigned to the nearest dustbin,if you call that sanctimonious count me one as well.
Problem you have is its happens to be the truth about both

drago brelli

Bench
Is this the same Mike Carlton who famously said he'd only go to Stan Zemanek's funeral to make sure Stan was actually dead?
Yes, it is. Maybe Carlton treated Zamanek with the same respect that Stan show some of the people he used to abuse on his program, all designed to win ratings.

drago brelli

Bench
Yep.

He's a sanctimonious prick.

He and Hadley deserve each other.
No, they don't deserve each other. Carlton never abused any of his staff or his callers in the way Hadley has been accused of doing. When it come to Jones, Hadley and Zemanek, Calton is only saying what the 'silent majority', a term the shock jocks like to use, think about them.

No, they don't deserve each other. Carlton never abused any of his staff or his callers in the way Hadley has been accused of doing. When it come to Jones, Hadley and Zemanek, Calton is only saying what the 'silent majority', a term the shock jocks like to use, think about them.

On the day of stan zemaneks funeral , Carlton said on air ' the only reason I'd go to his funeral is to make sure he's dead'

Sorry , but that's a f*cking low life right there.

Carlton also over many years bashed the code you and I love for no good reason at all. His snobbish behaviour towards rugby league was a disgrace and only further showed him to be an elitist prick.

Yes, it is. Maybe Carlton treated Zamanek with the same respect that Stan show some of the people he used to abuse on his program, all designed to win ratings.

Lol.

Can't believe you're attempting to defend Carlton over his comments.

What you clearly don't get , is that those comments are insensitive towards zemaneks family. It has nothing to do with any Carlton/zemanek feud.

It's fine for Carlton to express those views in private , but to do it on air on the day of the funeral shows him to be the sanctimonious prick he is.

j5o6hn

Juniors
What utter rubbish since when have any of those mugs on 2GB worried about what damage they do to either the living or the dead,your clutching at straws.
Zermank was a fraud paying people to ring so he could get all self righteous and abuse his target of the day.
Jones and his backup boy Hadley are not worth the air time they get, Hadley is a know bully and a bit of a stand over merchant to those under him,the moment one got up and offered him out he ran away

What utter rubbish since when have any of those mugs on 2GB worried about what damage they do to either the living or the dead,your clutching at straws.
Zermank was a fraud paying people to ring so he could get all self righteous and abuse his target of the day.
Jones and his backup boy Hadley are not worth the air time they get, Hadley is a know bully and a bit of a stand over merchant to those under him,the moment one got up and offered him out he ran away

:crazy:

I'm not defending 2gb. I can't stand the bastards.

I'm not even defending stan zemanek.

I'm saying its in extremely poor taste to offend his family and friends like Carlton did on the day of the funeral.

Carlton is a self righteous prick. Who btw spent much of his time of air taking shots at rugby league.

Packy

Bench
I think they are all scum but it's bloody nice to see someone with a voice call Hadley out.

undertaker

Coach
his mrs must be 1 unsatisfied lady if he makes love the same way,

Dunno what the hell makes you think of such things as that.

Btw, saw a photo of his missus. Never has the expression "to punch above one's waist" been more true to a man than Hadley:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n-their-marriage/story-e6frg6n6-1226645897573

886853-ray-and-suzanne-hadley.jpg

As they say 'A picture is worth a thousand words", you can also see the "hyper-ego" and "control freak" mentality in Hadley's face.

Last edited:

undertaker

Coach
Quotes from that link above from the wife which confirm what I've always thought about Ray:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n-their-marriage/story-e6frg6n6-1226645897573

"I think when Ray did have the morning show and it was successful, his ego did grow.
"I think he started to think: 'Wow I'm pretty cool, I'm pretty good'.
"Two years ago I was very frustrated with the way things were going in our relationship and everything in our life was pretty much revolving around Ray,"

And straight from the horse's mouth, Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay himself:

He said he was "miserable in every respect" when Suzanne moved out and admitted he was probably to blame.

Ah, pride is a very difficult thing for you to swallow Ray, isn't it? Probably? Are you kidding me? It should be "...he was to blame", not "he was PROBABLY to blame". Typical characteristic of a narcissist/controller - never wanting to admit they are ever wrong.

"I'm not an easy person to live with, I admit that,"

:lol:

Last edited:

Alsmug

Juniors
I think they are all scum but it's bloody nice to see someone with a voice call Hadley out.

geez its easy to get deleted message here, one speaks the truth and he gets his message deleted ,hadlee does call the games like its a horse race bad television

Alsmug

Juniors
Dunno what the hell makes you think of such things as that.

Btw, saw a photo of his missus. Never has the expression "to punch above one's waist" been more true to a man than Hadley:

Hadleys an x cop touchy fella,massive ego, thins hes the man people have to answer 2, thinks he can control it all , if he cant, he starts with the verbal diarrhea, well in fact every time his mouth is open this is the case, his radio program prays on people wit a mob mentality , terrible for tv BRING BACK VOSS Hadley he makes scum look good , bet i get my message deleted again the truth can hurt

886853-ray-and-suzanne-hadley.jpg

As they say 'A picture is worth a thousand words", you can also see the "hyper-ego" and "control freak" mentality in Hadley's face.

Latest posts