What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor blade time

Card Shark

Immortal
Anybody use a good electric shaver? Ive always wondered if they can get anywhere near as close as a good razor

Always use an electric razor.

They don't get as close & that's why I use them. Razors get so close they leave me with cuts everywhere - could grow a thick beard on short time.

The Dodger

First Grade
I bought the best clippers on the market a while back, the head is clipped at 12mm, the beard from anywhere between 4-6mm.
Haven't gone to the hairdresser in two years.

Disposable blades for the lining, they work just as good as any blade you pay $$$ and more for.

Marchad

Juniors
I have had a fusion for a good 4 years I recommend to use the proglide razors as they feel better when shaving. Good for your nut sack as well or the missus vag.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I have had a fusion for a good 4 years I recommend to use the proglide razors as they feel better when shaving. Good for your nut sack as well or the missus vag.
Cant beleive anybody uses 5 blades on their nutsack.
I was going to but I thought id practice on a few chickens & believe me, the result was not pharcan pretty.

Surely

Post Whore
I use a four bar on the nutsack, has safety wires, chickens would be safe too.

jc155776

Coach
I've had my Mach 3 for near on 4 years now. Replace the heads of course but te handles got mould I think on it.

Shaving every day is f**ked but have to be clean shaved for work or grow a full beard on time off.

Trick for players, let the the foam sit there for a minute or two to actually be effective.

Feej

First Grade
funny-shaving-cream-Keanu-meme.jpg

Latest posts