What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor v the rest re predictions

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Razor said:
If he is allowed to play it'll be an absolute joke and make League a laughing stock.

He wasn't born in NZ, has no NZ heritage, is not (and never has been) a citizen of NZ, and is not a resident of NZ.

How can he possibly play?

He shouldn't make the team anyway, but even if he was one of the worlds best players he should not be allowed in the team.

Same as if NZ fields Adrian Morely. Block the player from playing. Webb isn't eligible, under the international guidelines for selection in Rugby League (nor for the vast majority, if not all, other sports).

This coming from 'Razor' a person so in touch in International Rugby League one of his 'predictions' for 2007 is for Australia to win the Tri-Series - There is no Tri-Series this year champ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Razor

Coach
Murphdogg1 said:
This coming from 'Razor' a person so in touch in International Rugby League one of his 'predictions' for 2007 is for Australia to win the Tri-Series - There is no Tri-Series this year champ :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't say there was.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Razor said:
I didn't say there was.

Lol ill quote your predictions for you (in your signature).........

I have taken a vow of poverty. If you really want to annoy me, give me money

NRL 2007 Preditions

NSW to win SOO 3-0 -
Storm to Win Minor-Premiership -
Souths to win the wooden spoon -
Bulldogs to Win the Premiership -
Buderus to Win Dally-M -
Australia to win Tri-series -

That last one seems a bit odd for someone who 'didnt say there was' a Tri Series in 2007 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Razor

Coach
douglasallen91 said:
look in your sig!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look what the heading says "NRL 2007"

Since when has the Tri-nations been part of the NRL?

It's not, so it's a fair assumption that the SOO and Tri-nations entries refer to the next time those take place. For SOO it's this year, and for the Tri-nations it's 2009(although it could be the quad-nations). Why do predictions only need to be made in the year it's held?

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Murphdogg1 said:
<<<--- lolol

El Diablo

Post Whore
Razor said:
Look what the heading says "NRL 2007"

Since when has the Tri-nations been part of the NRL?

It's not, so it's a fair assumption that the SOO and Tri-nations entries refer to the next time those take place. For SOO it's this year, and for the Tri-nations it's 2009(although it could be the quad-nations). Why do predictions only need to be made in the year it's held?

LOL

KEEP DIGGING

Razor

Coach
Well Mr Diablo, have I removed the prediction from my sig? No, I haven't. Which should tell you something.

Explain to my how it is even possible for someone to not know that there was no tri-nations this year?

For you and your pals to think that, tells me that some of you thought there was as well.

Just because you and your pals aren't game enough to predict a tournament winner from 2009, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Razor

Coach
What are the two teams likely sides??

It's a long-term prediction.

You can look at players now, and the young guys coming through.

Same way you can bet on an election 3-years before it happens.

But I think it's clear on why you are targeting this. Because you agree with my statement, so you and your pals quickly had to change the point of the thread so you didn't look wrong.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Razor said:

But I think it's clear on why you are targeting this. Because you agree with my statement, so you and your pals quickly had to change the point of the thread so you didn't look wrong.

We are targeting this because your too much of a wanker to admit your wrong - why dont you just admit that you thought there was a Tri-Series (now Tri-Nations) this year?

instead you come up with this crazy idea of predicting a series in 2009 - good one champ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Razor said:

Honestly, you are clutching at straws. You have Buderus for Dally M, is that for season 2009 too?

You have zero cred.

El Diablo

Post Whore
lol

Razor is just too funny

whats the bet he comes back and edits these posts at some stage in the not too distant future???

2009 :lol:

Ghoulies

Bench
Razor's sig said:
Australia to win Tri-series
:lol:!

In another thread I said your BS was usually more entertaining, and here is an example of such entertainment.

What other predictions have you got for the year after next, genius?

Pistol

Coach
But cant you see that placing predictions for this season into your sig, one that isnt even applicable to 2007 is irretrievably stupid

Razor

Coach
But cant you see that placing predictions for this season into your sig, one that isnt even applicable to 2007 is irretrievably stupid

I make no mention that all of the predictions are for this season. Only the NRL ones are for this season, which I do mention. 2009 isn't part of this season, so how can it be for this season?

I don't see anyone else willing to make a prediction for a tournament 30 months away.

Razor

Coach
it'll be the 4 nations anyway you clown

Do you even read the thread? I mentioned way back in post #11 that it could be the quad-nations.

And it won't definitely be the quad-nations. France are expected to be added, but at this stage it is still a Tri-nations tournament. Once they are officially added, then I'll change my sig to the Quad-nations

So you call me a clown? And you don't even read threads? And also you call me a clown, then go on to say "it'll be the 4 nations", when it's not official yet, only expected?

Pistol

Coach
Razor said:
Do you even read the thread? I mentioned way back in post #11 that it could be the quad-nations.

And it won't definitely be the quad-nations. France are expected to be added, but at this stage it is still a Tri-nations tournament. Once they are officially added, then I'll change my sig to the Quad-nations

So you call me a clown? And you don't even read threads? And also you call me a clown, then go on to say "it'll be the 4 nations", when it's not official yet, only expected?

:BDH:

razor you would argue black is white.

Iafeta

Referee
Razor said:
I make no mention that all of the predictions are for this season. Only the NRL ones are for this season, which I do mention. 2009 isn't part of this season, so how can it be for this season?

I don't see anyone else willing to make a prediction for a tournament 30 months away.

Yeah I wonder why :roll::lol: No one else is delusional enough.