What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor, women and the front line

Razor

Coach
1. He didnt punch just someone, he punched a woman.

So you're one of those sexist pricks who think women are inferior to men?

You are a piece of scum.

It's people like you that stop women being treated like equals. Women have been trying for decades to fight in the front line, and what do people like you do "Women are weak, they're not as tough as men they should be protected." Everytime you and your follow sexist pricks say something like that it makes it harder for women to get to fight on the front line, and be treated as equals. The scum at the top use the same excuse when not putting women into high-level business positions "They're not as tough as men, they're not able to handle it"

You're total trash.

El Diablo

Post Whore

You are a piece of scum.

It's people like you that stop women being treated like equals. Women have been trying for decades to fight in the front line, and what do people like you do "Women are weak, they're not as tough as men they should be protected." Everytime you and your follow sexist pricks say something like that it makes it harder for women to get to fight on the front line, and be treated as equals. The scum at the top use the same excuse when not putting women into high-level business positions "They're not as tough as men, they're not able to handle it"

You're total trash.

FMD

you are calling him scum when you're the dickhead that says Latu was treated harshly for punching a woman in the face and breaking her nose

now you are trying to saying punching a woman is equal to punching a man and anyone who thinks differently is sexist and scum

you are in need of some serious help

Razor I know you have an agenda. You wanna see women in the NRL, getting shouldercharged by big brute men. Why is that so exciting to you?

Women are weaker, whether you like it or not, they do need to be treated differently.

Razor

Coach
Let me say that no one should be subjected to assault, man or woman. I do not condone anything of the sort... but...

Why can a guy not be allowed to WORK because of this?
If he was a plumber he'd be sweet. If he was a sparky he'd be sweet. So why not a footy player?

There have been footy players who have been to jail and come out and played NRL. Why should Greg Bird be different?

Exactly. Why the double standards? People in this forum keep complaining about the double standards and preferential treatment that footy players get. But what they're doing is the opposite. If he goes to jail, he should be free to play on his release. If he avoids jail then he should be free to play without suspension(unless the sentence he receives prohibits him from playing.) Look at the 3 British internationals who all received jail terms for assault. Free to play straight after release.

Johns Magic

Referee

You are a piece of scum.

You're total trash.

You genius

Razor

Coach
FMD

you are calling him scum when you're the dickhead that says Latu was treated harshly for punching a woman in the face and breaking her nose

now you are trying to saying punching a woman is equal to punching a man and anyone who thinks differently is sexist and scum

you are in need of some serious help

There is no difference punching a man or a woman. Woman are just as tough and talented as men. They're more than capable of handling any situation a man can. I know people like you. People like you have a whinge about women being police or security officers "Oh she's just a girl. How's she going to handle huge thugs?" - She will just as well as a male officer. No difference at all.

Women are weaker, whether you like it or not, they do need to be treated differently.

So I take it you're one of the pricks who think women shouldn't be allowed on the front line?

Razor

Coach
"She has expressed some disappointment in the number of inaccuracies contained in much of the media coverage of the incident.

"However, under legal advice, she has not yet released her statement of events."

from the article... i don't like this, hasn't most of the media articles been saying he did it, etc ??? and she doesn't like the "inaccuracies"?

hmmm well what really happened then!?

She said initially that Bird didn't do it. The media have said he did. So of course she's disappointed in the coverage, because the coverage has said the total opposite to what she has said.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Women are weaker than men, who for the most part have f*ck all ability to defend themselves. That is why it is frowned upon. Why would you need to hit a women who pose no physical threat to you. If she's attacking you with a knife or weapon or is doing serious harm to you, by all means, punch the snot out of her.

What's more amusing is people who still think men & women are the same.

hellteam

First Grade
There is no difference punching a man or a woman. Woman are just as tough and talented as men. They're more than capable of handling any situation a man can. I know people like you. People like you have a whinge about women being police or security officers "Oh she's just a girl. How's she going to handle huge thugs?" - She will just as well as a male officer. No difference at all.

So I take it you're one of the pricks who think women shouldn't be allowed on the front line?

If you punch a woman you will get punished harsher then you would if you punched a man.

Razor

Coach
If you punch a woman you will get punished harsher then you would if you punched a man.

By the NRL yes. But not by the courts, and not by other sporting competitions around the world.

Razor

Coach
You clearly know very little about the legal system, or anything else for that matter.

Show me 1, just 1, case when a man received a harsher penalty for punching a woman than a man for an otherwise identical case.

Razor

Coach
lol razer... why do you even bother?

I will not standby and watch sexist scumbags like yourselves degrade women by saying they're weak. People like you do nothing but help aid(and I'm guessing you support them) the pricks who are trying to get women out of street policing and security saying they're not tough enough.

I will not let you stop women from doing something they want.

They are just as talented and skillful as men.

You think you're so much tougher? Why don't you get into a boxing ring with Michaela Ng and say that. But no because I suppose you also think women are to weak and pitiful to box.

Latest posts