What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 1 NSW Cup

1. Zac Cini
2. Allan Fitzgibbon
3. Wiliam Kei
4. Kiah Cooper
5. Reece Hoffman
6. Zach Dockar-Clay
7. Jock Madden
8. Tukimihia Simpkins
9. 9Jake Simpkin
10. Alex Seyfarth
11. Edenn Rogers-Smith
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Tom Freebairn

Bench:
14. Joseph Taipari
15. Ky Rodwell
16. Austin Dias
20. Regan Hughes

Reserves:
17. Etuale Lui
18. Israel Ogden
19. Tyler Field

Tigerm

First Grade
1. Zac Cini
2. Allan Fitzgibbon
3. Wiliam Kei
4. Kiah Cooper
5. Reece Hoffman
6. Zach Dockar-Clay
7. Jock Madden
8. Tukimihia Simpkins
9. 9Jake Simpkin
10. Alex Seyfarth
11. Edenn Rogers-Smith
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Tom Freebairn

Bench:
14. Joseph Taipari
15. Ky Rodwell
16. Austin Dias
20. Regan Hughes

Reserves:
17. Etuale Lui
18. Israel Ogden
19. Tyler Field
There was a lot of noise about Rodwell? Be interesting how he goes.

Fordy20

Juniors
No Tyrone Robert-Davis? Is he injured or did he not get a contract after his performances in the trials?

Tuki Simpkins at 8? I thought he was more an edge guy?
So dId I, even a 13.

Like to see Hoffman play in the centres which is where he apparently excelled in juniors.He doesn’t seem to have the speed to cut it as a winger.
Same with Cini, highly rated junior, played in the same Oz school boys team as Bradman Best, Stephen Crichton, Jock Maddon & Tommy Talau.

It will be interesting to see how they both progress this year, they have both been in the Tigers off season training system for a few summers now.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Like to see Hoffman play in the centres which is where he apparently excelled in juniors.He doesn’t seem to have the speed to cut it as a winger.

I am wondering if Hoffman is getting some experience at wing play because I would guess he is first player from that back line called into the top squad if needed

Tiger Ted

Bench
I am wondering if Hoffman is getting some experience at wing play because I would guess he is first player from that back line called into the top squad if needed
It certainly looks like Maguire rates Hoffman & I’ve no doubt he’s higher in pecking order than Cini.By all accounts we initially offered Cini to penrith re swap for Laurie.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Cini was supposedly a standout at schoolboys level but his defence has always been suspect. I’m guessing that is why he has been down the pecking order for NRL selection but I thought he didn’t really set a foot wrong in the trials.

Am keen to see how kiah cooper progresses, didn’t get much fan fare but he was impressive in the trials IMO

gordsy

Juniors
I think this new style of footy may suit us but the game seems to heading towards a big bash style of footy ie a dog shit version of what it should be in the hopes we will attract a bucket load of 10 - 12 year old fans.

The problem with that is kids might go to games, it's guys in their 20s and up who have the money to buy season tickets, memberships etc

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Did anyone watch this at the ground?

Magpies went down 32-18

Tuki Simpkins started at lock with Rogers-Smith up front.

These two are the better prospects in that side I think.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Did anyone watch this at the ground?

Magpies went down 32-18

Tuki Simpkins started at lock with Rogers-Smith up front.

These two are the better prospects in that side I think.
Apparently Simpkins was our best.I was hoping that Madden would play a blinder.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Disappointing result but I heard Simpkin was a standout aswell . Scored a try and set up 2 others. I really want him to play 1st grade sooner rather than later