What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 2022: Non Parra games - MaGiC RoUnD

hindy111

Post Whore
The Roosters are top four and they lost to the Dogs ffs. It's early days, and sometimes good teams lose to bad ones.

Newcastle also flogged them. Saints best them.

But our side is settled. We aren't building new combos. It's the same spine and forward pack. I do not expect us to all of a sudden click. Much different to sides with a new spine. Rooster for example have Keary coming back from a knee injury and barely played with Walker who is also a kid and a new hooker. It may take them a little time to gel.

But sides like the Storm and Penriths form is similar to last season based on same spine, similar pack.
I am not sure I expect much more from our side then sneaking into the finals and then I hope we get lucky and have some good games.

Who knows after origin but we certainly need to change our style a little. Let's see what BA and his coaching staff come up with.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

But our side is settled. We aren't building new combos. It's the same spine and forward pack. I do not expect us to all of a sudden click. Much different to sides with a new spine. Rooster for example have Keary coming back from a knee injury and barely played with Walker who is also a kid and a new hooker. It may take them a little time to gel.

But sides like the Storm and Penriths form is similar to last season based on same spine, similar pack.
I am not sure I expect much more from our side then sneaking into the finals and then I hope we get lucky and have some good games.

Who knows after origin but we certainly need to change our style a little. Let's see what BA and his coaching staff come up with.
The coach and his staff are staler than a mummy’s fart.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Our problem is defence, and all the injuries have heavily impacted that, especially out wide. Edge combos are very important in defence.

emjaycee

Coach
Our problem is defence, and all the injuries have heavily impacted that, especially out wide. Edge combos are very important in defence.
I would suggest that might be at least part of the reason we haven't seen Zac Cini brought up to first grade just yet.
He missed the off-season where most of the work is done on developing defence combinations, especially on the edges and as an outside back, he would definitely need some time to get up to speed in that area.

Latest posts