What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 11 2020: Non Parra Games

Tooooks

Bench
I was going to pick Cows but figured Manly with AFB back would be too tough. Time will tell.

Could be some embarrassing blowouts this round courtesy of Roosters, Storm and Panthers.

strider

Post Whore
I was going to pick Cows but figured Manly with AFB back would be too tough. Time will tell.

Could be some embarrassing blowouts this round courtesy of Roosters, Storm and Panthers.
Im hoping the broncos pull off the upset of the season. Otherwise the storm f**kwits will likely go past us on the ladder

Gronk

Staff member
How would ypu like to be the cows who paid Valentine “I’m a fullback” Holmes eleventy million dollars and then realise that you had a better one for 1/4 of the price the whole time.

3FE0B367-9B2F-43DE-90AF-2A0E936451E5.jpeg

Tooooks

Bench
Im hoping the broncos pull off the upset of the season. Otherwise the storm f**kwits will likely go past us on the ladder

We all hope but I just can’t see the donkeys getting within 30 of them. I think Storm only need to win by about 10 to leapfrog us.