What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 11 2020: Non Parra Games

Noise

Coach
Yep. That has always been a problem. Luke Patton however, should know better as he has played the game.
The match review committee is no better. Former players on that and they continually make such extraordinary decisions. The mind boggles.
I think Luke Patten took his terrible video ref abilities to the match review committee this year. He is just as bad in his current role as he was in his previous one.

84 Baby

Referee
Jai Arrow has been has been charged with a Grade 4 reckless haircut.

b94d2861848a8d060991358a74a30410
Mullets get the girls
images

hindy111

Post Whore
Watching Big League Wrap and Hooper saying that a big mistake that happens early in the game is less important than it happening later. I think that's rubbish.

I do not. Example is sharks game. Take that 6 points away for the error and it changes the way Dragons play chasing points and how Sharks play needing them. If one bad call in first 20mins stops you winning a game then your not mentally tough or good enough. There are atleast 10 × 50/50 calls in a game. Sometimes they go your way and other times they do not.

But take the Manly vs Eels game where a perfect pass wins them the game. Wrong call and no time to attempt another shot. So it is different.

On the Naden pass it wasn't forward or if it was it was marginal. I'm happy with these calls. You will win some and lose some. There isn't to many games decided by wrong calls. Titans did not lose that game based on that call. Their try before halftime had a knock on the play prior. But Penrith shouldn't of let them be in that position either.

Overall this weekend I watched every game for the first time in years. I reckon the better side won every game. Saints put up a good final 20mins but Sharks where the better side. It was perhaps the only real close one.