What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 15 2012 Eels v Rabbitohs game thread

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We have had two chances on the try line first crap kick by keating then Blair stupidly goes from dummy half - what are out halves doing

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Game over we won't win tonight , we won't score even if could buy them but our completion rate will be 80% plus- who is our next opponent

Avenger

Immortal
The way Sandow is going he could well be our next Adam Dykes. Ben Roberts is a nightmare.

mrpwnd

Bench
Nope, it's Kyubey.

Kyubey.jpg

#He'sMuchBetterThanPikachu
Win Madoka is win.

Wally21

Bench
love BURTY as a clubman, but if I was the souths halves, I would put a kick up to Burt on every last play. e is f**kin useless

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
The way Sandow is going he could well be our next Adam Dykes. Ben Roberts is a nightmare.

Not sandow fault he has looked dangerous the 1 or 2 times he has taken the line on - but it appears our game plan is to give him no responsibility what so ever basically limiting his role

Avenger

Immortal
What's the go with Sandow and these stupid attempts at shoulder charging ? The guy is a f**king idiot. One more and I'd hook him.